London Toy Soldier Show December 2018 (6 Viewers)

Gazza

Staff Sergeant
Hi Guys

As before, photos of the show are uploaded onto Flickr for you to look at. Re-post any that you want.

Less new offerings on the matt figures I thought at this show.

As they finally managed to upgrade the broadband to our rural village I decided to take one or two more ….there are 200+ to view.

Either follow the link or go to Flickr and my account is Gazza ID.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150401093@N08/albums/72157702708983421

Standouts for me were:

The new sculpts of T Gunn Napoleonic Russian infantry

Peninsula soldiers – Russian standard figures of Napoleonic Foot Guards from Centurion Toy Soldiers

And a US Navy naval ship diorama with twin Bofor Guns and a 6 horse French Napoleonic Limber set from Mariela Miniatures.

Cheers

Gazza

Thanks for the photos Gaz. The new K & C Vietnam looks very nice. Do you know who made Monty and the staff cars?

I don't collect much WW II anymore but that set looks very nice.

How was attendance?

Brad

The show appeared quite busy but then December's show always is; there was an extra room as there were more dealers which is good.

However, the venue itself is poor and a big step backwards IMHO.

There was not too much new offerings on the matt front....T Gunn had new sculpts and product (check out the Russian Napoleonic infantry coming in fighting poses); Andy & KC had some impressive large dioramas that are great to see. But no new FL was on display that I saw as I wanted to look at the new Teutonics and JJD normally has a mass of prototypes to view and they were absent.

There were new people though such as replica soldiers which is good.

Picked up some Romans and Gauls; getting an Agincourt kit made and painted as well

Gazza

Gazza, THANKS SO MUCH for the photographs. They are great.
Benjamin

Thanks very much for sharing the photos Gazza !

The TG German sculpts look good. I may even pick them up myself !

Steve

Thanks for sharing these pictures! Looks like it was a good show.

Brendan

As part of the team that manages London Toy Soldier Show we would like to thank all the traders and visitors to the show... the best attendance for the show and lots of new traders.
We are 100% committed to the show and by moving venue we have secured the future of the show
Please do contact is if you have any constructive suggestions on how we can further grow the show tom@guidelinepublications.co.uk

Gary, good to see you again and quite a good turn out today, but the venue leaves a lot to be desired imho, but still I have 190 photos to resize and I will be posting them on this thread tomorrow.

Jeff

Very kind Gazza. Appreciate scanning your photos, makes for a great Sunday morning down under. Robin.

Gary, good to see you again and quite a good turn out today, but the venue leaves a lot to be desired imho, but still I have 190 photos to resize and I will be posting them on this thread tomorrow.

Jeff

The main reason I went today was that the show was easy to get to from the tube from the south of England

Hi Guys

As before, photos of the show are uploaded onto Flickr for you to look at. Re-post any that you want.

Less new offerings on the matt figures I thought at this show.

As they finally managed to upgrade the broadband to our rural village I decided to take one or two more ….there are 200+ to view.

Either follow the link or go to Flickr and my account is Gazza ID.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150401093@N08/albums/72157702708983421

Standouts for me were:

The new sculpts of T Gunn Napoleonic Russian infantry

Peninsula soldiers – Russian standard figures of Napoleonic Foot Guards from Centurion Toy Soldiers

And a US Navy naval ship diorama with twin Bofor Guns and a 6 horse French Napoleonic Limber set from Mariela Miniatures.

Cheers

Gazza

A lot of excellent photos of many diverse figures !

Thank you so much for posting.

Jeff

Jeff

Good to catch up and chat.

The turnout was very positive; the venue sucks.

Look forward to seeing your pics

Gazza

Gazza

Outstanding show photos yet again.

BTW, the Huey helicopter in Vietnam diorama. Is it a future KC release?

Thanks,

Carlos

Gazza, you took a lot of pictures! :eek:

Thank you for sharing the show with us,

-Moe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back