London Toy Soldier Show Jun 2016 (2 Viewers)

Who made these figures? The ones on stilts are great!

image.jpeg

Thanks for posting all the other photos as well!

Julie

Thanks for posting the pics - much appreciated.

It looks v quiet at the show???

Gazza

Hi All,

Does any one know if Asset Miniatures is still trading? I saw a few boxes in one of UK BOD´s great pictures and sent them a note, but never got an answer....{sm3}:cool:^&cool
God forbid they are the most recent victim of the Chinese imports.......
Cheers
A_C

Hi All,

Does any one know if Asset Miniatures is still trading? I saw a few boxes in one of UK BOD´s great pictures and sent them a note, but never got an answer....{sm3}:cool:^&cool
God forbid they are the most recent victim of the Chinese imports.......
Cheers
A_C

Hi,
Yes they are very much still trading and had their usual number of tables at the June Show. Showcased some very nice mounted hunting figures to which they will be adding more to over the coming months. I think they will form part of the Lt. Modeling range of figures which depicts rural life in the Victorian/Edwardian period. Look out for an article in a forthcoming issue of Toy Soldier Collector that covers their release. Can only suggest that you perserve with your attempts to contact the company. Anne Randall the joint owner of Asset usually responds pretty quickly to email Enquiries.
Kind Regards
Martin aka acw cavalry.

Hi,
Yes they are very much still trading and had their usual number of tables at the June Show. Showcased some very nice mounted hunting figures to which they will be adding more to over the coming months. I think they will form part of the Lt. Modeling range of figures which depicts rural life in the Victorian/Edwardian period. Look out for an article in a forthcoming issue of Toy Soldier Collector that covers their release. Can only suggest that you perserve with your attempts to contact the company. Anne Randall the joint owner of Asset usually responds pretty quickly to email Enquiries.
Kind Regards
Martin aka acw cavalry.

As Martin said, they were their with a big stand. I did overhear Anne saying that she didn't really do computers and relies on her daughter which might explain the delay in replies

Mike

Asset needs a website - they have so many great figures, but in 2016, a list of figures with no pictures just doesn't work. I love civilian figures, but not being able to see them is no good. I would guarantee sales would multiply easily with a web presence. We in the USA really have no way to see them unless I am mistaken (I know, but hey, it does happen once or twice ;) )

No you are right, I ordered a couple of figures from them and paid using their sons PayPal account. Was a bit of a pain to be honest, they have the potential to increase their business tremendously BUT !! they may be happy doing the old fashioned mail order and show circuits if it works for them.

Thanks Martin,
I will insist, not much more to be done from an overseas angle....just pray {sm2}{sm2}, their daughter checks her e-mails....
Cheers
Luiz

Hi,
Kind Regards
Martin aka acw cavalry.

Asset needs a website - they have so many great figures, but in 2016, a list of figures with no pictures just doesn't work. I love civilian figures, but not being able to see them is no good. I would guarantee sales would multiply easily with a web presence. We in the USA really have no way to see them unless I am mistaken (I know, but hey, it does happen once or twice ;) )

I am guessing that the way they run their business works for them and it brings in enough sales - they may not be able to cope with many more orders... There are always complaints in the wargames world about NavWar who only accepts orders by post or fax - but the owner is in his 70s, perfectly happy with the way things work and he posts out orders next day in response to a fax order!

Mike

Do you know who's the producer of this RAF figurine on your last photo with the airplane (Corgi Spitfire?) is it scale 1:32?

Thanks in advance

Yes, that would be us, Ready 4 Action Miniatures!

2006_0121paras0004.JPG

The RAF range is at http://www.r4a.info/brill-cream-boys-raf-1-32/

The figures are 1:32. Available in either matte or gloss finish.

We have some new sets to add to the website which just need painting up once we get some other stuff cleared. These are an RAF Police Jeep with two policemen, RAF Armorer with table, and RAF Regiment Guard party with Squadron Sergeant Major.

PM or email brucembonus@hotmail.co.uk for any information.

Many thanks

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back