Looking for Complete List of Britains American Revolution Series (2 Viewers)

To all that replied: I have a rough feel from seaching arond the internet what these items may be worth, but I am not sure. I also have a lot of Napoleonic items (new Britains and old), American Civil War, plus a lot of stuff that I am not sure of. Now that I found everyone, and now that I havethe house pretty much cleaned out and into a storage shed, I will be able to start on an inventory. I will keep everone posted. And I will take pictures!

To all that replied: I have a rough feel from seaching arond the internet what these items may be worth, but I am not sure. I also have a lot of Napoleonic items (new Britains and old), American Civil War, plus a lot of stuff that I am not sure of. Now that I found everyone, and now that I havethe house pretty much cleaned out and into a storage shed, I will be able to start on an inventory. I will keep everone posted. And I will take pictures!

Hi dmpski04,

I will look forward to your pictures and the information you plan to post. Thanks for offering us the opportunity to add figures/sets to our collections!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

There is another single figure that is rather rare that I sculpted back in 1998 when I worked for Ertle/W. Britain. This was a special done for the Valley Forge, PA show of a private of the 13th VA at parade rest in somewhat ragged clothing. I think there might have been 150 or so made and I only have an unpainted resin in my collection! Ken Osen/Hudson & Allen Studio/ONWTC

Gentlemen

I just put one on Ebay for sale :)

I have to make room for my newer items - feel free to check it out.

Also there is the British Linc. Set listed - no box and listed cheap !

Ron

Last edited:
Hi would you still have 17451 Molly Pitcher with Cannon
all the best
Trev

QUOTE=Capitolron;54010]Gentlemen

I just put one on Ebay for sale :)

I have to make room for my newer items - feel free to check it out.

Also there is the British Linc. Set listed - no box and listed cheap !

Ron[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back