Looking for "Hitler's paris Visit" (2 Viewers)

MaterJace98

Private
I'm looking for the set "Hitler's Paris Visit". I researched it online and I couldn't seem to find it. If anyone knows where I could find it, please let me know.

Thank's

I'm looking for the set "Hitler's Paris Visit". I researched it online and I couldn't seem to find it. If anyone knows where I could find it, please let me know.

Thank's

Pretty much all dealers are long sold out of this set. Wait for it on E-Bay would be your best bet or keep checking the "for sale" section of the forum.

Pretty much all dealers are long sold out of this set. Wait for it on E-Bay would be your best bet or keep checking the "for sale" section of the forum.

Thanks. I'll look for it on EBay. I did find the set "Der Fuhrer's new staff car" which is very similar, so I think I'll just settle for that.

Hiter's staff car with 6 passengers (imcluding him) come in 3 versions

The first one is smaller than the last 2 versions released... Paris is the 2nd one released

You just missed one on ebay for the Paris version. Bid closed I think less than the retail $165 (retail is $185)

Hiter's staff car with 6 passengers (imcluding him) come in 3 versions

The first one is smaller than the last 2 versions released... Paris is the 2nd one released

You just missed one on ebay for the Paris version. Bid closed I think less than the retail $165 (retail is $185)

Ugh, I would have jumped on that as soon as i saw it! I'll just have to keep looking on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back