Looking for Honour Bound Resupplying Panther (5 Viewers)

johnplayer

Private
Know it is a long shot but want the Panther with an opening rear turret hatch for a diorama.

Please PM me to discuss.

Thanks,

Mark

Know it is a long shot but want the Panther with an opening rear turret hatch for a diorama.

Please PM me to discuss.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark, I have this model but it does not have an opening rear hatch. I don't believe any HB Panther had an opening rear hatch. -- Al

After finally figuring out what Mark meant (my ignorance), I agree with Al. I don't think any of these had that kind of hatch.

The only company I could see doing something like that would be Figarti.

No Longer Looking for the Panther

I must have received some incorrect information from a dealer. Thanks for straightening me out guys. Not interested at this time in a Panther from any manufacturer if the hatch doesn't open. Figarti makes 1/16 Tigers with the opening hatch but not sure they have a Panther in that scale or in 1/32 with that feature.

You might check out Forces of Valor panther. I believe it is in the 1/32nd scale.

Fran

The only production Panther with the opening rear hatch I have been able to find is the 21st Century 1/18 line. Not sure I want to switch scales. Anyway, maybe K&C, TCS or Figarti will produce something in the future. Will check FOV though, thanks.

I have a 1/32 Panther from an old 21st Century/Ultimate Soldier set that has an opening rear hatch (see photos). I have many other Panthers, 1/32 FOV, 1/30 Honor Bound, 1/30 K&C and none of these have the opening rear hatch.

Attachments

• 101_3583.JPG
    101_3583.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 101_3584.JPG
    101_3584.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 101_3585.JPG
    101_3585.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 101_3586.JPG
    101_3586.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 164
Yes, they actually had quite an extensive line of 1/32 tanks as well as 1/18. I have both the 1/32 and 1/18 version of this model.

Attachments

• 101_3590.JPG
    101_3590.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 145

Please PM me to discuss.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

I have this Panther from HB for sale on the consignment area of Treefrog website. Great model and in perfect shape.

Fran

That is a beauty Fran. I am tempted but haven't given up the search for a Panther with an opening rear turret hatch. Seen both ends of the spectrum from high end RC Panthers to 21 Century/Ultimate Soldier with the opening hatch.

Thanks and good luck with the sale,

Mark

That is a beauty Fran. I am tempted but haven't given up the search for a Panther with an opening rear turret hatch. Seen both ends of the spectrum from high end RC Panthers to 21 Century/Ultimate Soldier with the opening hatch.

Thanks and good luck with the sale,

Mark

Mark,

Collecting the 1/18th scale Ultimate Soldier is how I started with toy soldiers. That evolved with K&C, HB etc.

My favorite Ultimate Soldier models are the gray Tiger, winter Sherman and M3 halftrack.

Fran

Users who are viewing this thread

Back