Looking for more CS Polish Lancers (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
Anyone know if there are still some CS Polish Lancers in any retail shop ?

I would like to pick up a couple more at retail prices - not important enough to go to Ebay for me on this one :rolleyes2:

I've done a fair number of searches and couldn't find any, so I too would be interested if anyone knows of any. E-bay is too pricey for my tastes even though they are some truly fine looking miniatures. E-bay currently has a set of all 8 with a minimum bid of $1600!

Good luck. George Guerrrirro at Minutemen Toy Soldiers gets calls at least once a week looking for some.
Best of luck.
MikeNick

I was able to get a few just before they sold out and my choices were limited as a few of the figures had already gone. Excellent figures and certainly popular. And I don't think there were too many made so they will be hard to find in the future.

Terry

Good luck. George Guerrrirro at Minutemen Toy Soldiers gets calls at least once a week looking for some.
Best of luck.
MikeNick

And sadly I have to tell everyone the same thing......................no, no and no.

Had two people at the Annandale show ask as a matter of fact; I honestly can't recall a more sought after batch of figures than those, imagine if they had been in red instead of blue, can't do the French cavalry charge at Waterloo without them..........

I was able to get a few just before they sold out and my choices were limited as a few of the figures had already gone. Excellent figures and certainly popular. And I don't think there were too many made so they will be hard to find in the future.

I was lucky enough to buy the whole Lancer set (apart from the guy with the carbine. I didn't like that figure) and I would be in a long queue to buy a set of red lancers as well.
These are a must for CS. I beleive they would be an equal sell-out.
How about it CS?

I was lucky enough to buy the whole Lancer set (apart from the guy with the carbine. I didn't like that figure) and I would be in a long queue to buy a set of red lancers as well.
These are a must for CS. I beleive they would be an equal sell-out.
How about it CS?

Yes they would; throw in a Colbert figure for good measure and have them storm forward towards the Anglo Allied squares with the Cuirassiers on their right and the Dragoons on their left..............

I was one of those guys beating on GEORGE ^&grin

Anyway - if anyone does come across them in your travels - please let me know - very interested in picking up a couple more.

Glad I got the whole set first thing when they came out! Looking forward to seeing some Red Lancers and why not dreaming some... Mamelukes! :wink2:

I was in a local shop today and they had one Lancer left. Didn't ask what the price was but I did ask if they had anymore. Unfortunately they only had the one. If anyone is interested send me a pm and Ill tell you what store. They dont have the figure listed on their website. The lancer is the one that is injured and falling off his horse. Not a NAP collector but always keeping an eye out for those in search of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back