Los Cinco Locos (1 Viewer)

playsetaddict

Sergeant
Withthe ecopomy the way it is, I had to downsize. I couldn't affort the Magnificent Seven...Had to settle for Los Cinco Locos.

villagewidesky1725-1.jpg

loscincolocos675.jpg

unodostres700.jpg

Joe

Brilliant and great to see you posting them on here-by the way I've got the other two if you want to borrow them :D

Reb

Excellent, really good. You should post more often, your work is very nice.

Rod.

"Neat" buildings

Is that a Nun figure on the church doorstep?

Very cool. If you add some dirty Federales, many more bandits and a few germans you could also do the Wild Bunch.:cool:

bigvillage1750.jpg

Rod, this whole project started with the background pieces. Last year at OTSN someone had some very nice rock pieces made out of some kind of resin. They were painted in fairly bright oranges and golds and tans. I liked how they looked but knew they wouldn't fit with my other desert rock formations. (And they were pretty priciey). So I made one new rock piece and then painted it in the brighter colors. Then I took my existing pieces and painted them to match. One thing led to another until I had painted up the Barzso church, the Weston arched buildings, a Conte building, five Barzso buildings, and the accessories from Barzso's Mexican War set, to go with the Deetail figures I already had painted up.

mexfountain550.jpg

delprado1600.jpg

wellwithmex725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back