Ludwig's Winter Diorama......... (1 Viewer)

A great looking dio all around, can't go wrong with BBG series as I think it's one of K&C best lines, congrats again Ludwig on a very nice dio...Sammy

Thank you.

I agree these bulge figures are nice. I think the more winterized on the armor the better they look. The SL Tiger is by far my favorite piece.

Ludwig

Wow! Awesome dio!!! Great looking display and what a lot of work! Really like the cavalry mixed in the mix!
Martin
Kings X

Well Martin I have a few more pictures to add to the diorama!!

My BBG MG set and two attack figures!!

Hope everyone likes!!

Ludwig

3JUL12 030.JPG

3JUL12 029.JPG

Ludwig...it looks like a big effort...but it really paid off...that is a really nice diorama...GREAT JOB!!!

Ludwig you have really done a nice job with this diorama. I am very impressed by your talent.

Ludwig you have really done a nice job with this diorama. I am very impressed by your talent.

JP, I almost logged off for a BDay Party!!

Thank you!! From you that is huge!! I again lovd your displays at the show!! Keep it up and I will be back on in a few!!

Ludwig

OH!!! Welcome back and tell us about Colorado sometime!!!

Last edited:
I especially like the last 2 pics Ludwig with the Mg42 crew and troops walking . Stay happy and keep playing !

Finally getting caught up on forum business and checking the threads...

Quite an impressive display, Ludwig, well done!

Prost!
Brad

Finally getting caught up on forum business and checking the threads...

Quite an impressive display, Ludwig, well done!

Prost!
Brad

Why thank you very much Baron!! The dio encompassed many days of hard work and again....money spent. I think the key is to shop well for the building materials and integrate organic items. You can flat spend a ton on this stuff.

You know you were the first member to ever post with me? When you kindly welcomed me aboard!!

Thanks and I appreciate your opinions and knowledgeable posts!!

Ludwig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back