Lunch with Figarti - Chicago 2008 (2 Viewers)

Maybe Rick and company will want to come to the K & C dinner. Turnabout is fair play!:)

Probably more industrial espionage! Rick quick! hide the goodies!!!!:eek::eek:
Ray:cool:

Probably more industrial espionage! Rick quick! hide the goodies!!!!:eek::eek:
Ray:cool:

Do you really think that, considering the fact we all have big mouths and digital cameras or camera phones, that Andy would have to be there to get the skinny on the shock and awe stuff?:D:p;)

Hi Rick,
Please reserve seats for Tim Tyler and Compton Creel.
Thank you!

Do you really think that, considering the fact we all have big mouths and digital cameras or camera phones, that Andy would have to be there to get the skinny on the shock and awe stuff?:D:p;)

No The plan is while he keeps Rick looking at him one of is secret agents will stealthily slip into his room and down load the contents of his laptop while accsessing the company servers(probably while suspended from wires after being lowered thru a hole they cut in the ceiling):cool::cool::cool:

Hi Rick, Please save a seat for me. Looks like you are almost filled up!!!! Thank you, Andy Moffat

No The plan is while he keeps Rick looking at him one of is secret agents will stealthily slip into his room and down load the contents of his laptop while accsessing the company servers(probably while suspended from wires after being lowered thru a hole they cut in the ceiling):cool::cool::cool:

well I think that is a better way than putting on rubber gloves and a face mask and going through all the hotel garbage to see what Andy or Rick have thrown away or what they ordered from Mc Donalds.

EEh Gads Damian!
You really started to scare me when you said "Putting on rubber gloves" to search, definately a pucker factor there!:D
Ray

well I think that is a better way than putting on rubber gloves and a face mask and going through all the hotel garbage to see what Andy or Rick have thrown away or what they ordered from Mc Donalds.

EEh Gads Damian!
You really started to scare me when you said "Putting on rubber gloves" to search, definately a pucker factor there!:D
Ray

I do n't thoink the guys would hide their new release schedules there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back