Manchester House Zulu figures (1 Viewer)

I received my figures last Thursday , not had chance to take a good look at them yet due to work commitments

I agree the service was excellent.. The pricing was horrible, it was just under 100 pounds for 3 figures or 180 in cdn dollars. That is more than 50% higher than normal releases. They dropped the VAT which offset shipping. The figures are just okay but I would say the bang for the buck is at least better than the old modelzone cost proposition

Attachments

• 20150128_160151_resized.jpg
    20150128_160151_resized.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 20150128_160156_resized.jpg
    20150128_160156_resized.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 201
Nice figures, but way too expensive given the Aussie dollar. Took the hit anyway, but not fan of exclusive figures at the expense of my regular suppliers. Robin.

I agree the service was excellent.. The pricing was horrible, it was just under 100 pounds for 3 figures or 180 in cdn dollars. That is more than 50% higher than normal releases. They dropped the VAT which offset shipping. The figures are just okay but I would say the bang for the buck is at least better than the old modelzone cost proposition

What was the cost of postage?

What was the cost of postage?

It was 16 pounds for the 2 sets.

Thanks for the inquiry, the sets are priced as follows:
20151 "SEARCH FOR AMMO" £65.99
20152 "THE TROPHY" £29.99.
You can either place the order via the Britains web site or you can give me a call on 0044 1386 41631 and order direct with your card payment details, or I can send you a paypal invoice when they are in stock, I will also list them on ebay later in the year when they are available (subject to availability). The postage charge will be approximately £16 in one parcel for the 2 sets, but for outside of Europe,I can deduct the VAT (coincidentally also £16) so the 2 items will effectively be free post, I cannot do this if bought via Ebay though.
I have made a note of your order & reserved them for you. Please let me know how you will wish to pay (I will not take payment until they are in stock).
Kind regards,
Neil Parker.

I would like to chip in about Magpie's, I have been using them for years now. I have never had less than excellent service from Neil Parker . Freepost is available for many of the figures (UK).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back