Mariela Miniatures UK (1 Viewer)

I'm not trying to be a wise guy, but did you do a web search?

I ran one using "mariela miniatures". It returned no home website, but I did find this Vectis auction for figures from Mariela's "War in the Sudan" range:

https://www.vectis.co.uk/lot/mariela-miniatures-war-in-the-sudan-range_677521

and a couple of auctions on eBay-UK. Mariela WW II Germans:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361160427236?ul_noapp=true

and Royal Marines circa 1884:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162849946841?ul_noapp=true

That was all on the first page of search results. That makes me think they don't have a website, or that they're possibly out of production? Maybe some of our members who are dealers will have better info.

Prost!
Brad

Heh, originally I wrote "smart @$$" but the nannyware asterisked it out, so I picked a safe synonym.

Prost!
Brad

Does anyone know if there is a website for Mariela and how you can order from them??

Thank you

Mariela miniatures are always present at the London Toy soldier show. You can contact the organisers through their site ( Toy soldier collector magazine) asking for contact details. Mariela has nice Fuzzy Wuzzy and Sudan Royal Marines figures.

Mariela Miniatures has no website. The company is Steve Dixon who deals with customers one to one. He is based in Leeds UK. The Email is Mariela_miniatures@msn.com. Mobile is 07706 587124. He relies on word of mouth and recommendations and does everything from individual figures to dioramas. Having used Steve myself, I can say his service and attention to detail are 1st class and would highly recommend. The prices also represent great value.

Steve is the gentleman who did the Andrea Confederate Raider Train that was shown in the recent London show. It has landed in America safe and sound!

Tom

Hi Nicholas,
I have tried to e-mail Steve, but it seems that the e-mail did not get through, is he still trading?
Cheers
Luiz

Nicholas V Hall;854629]Mariela Miniatures has no website. The company is Steve Dixon who deals with customers one to one. He is based in Leeds UK. The Email is Mariela_miniatures@msn.com. Mobile is 07706 587124. He relies on word of mouth and recommendations and does everything from individual figures to dioramas. Having used Steve myself, I can say his service and attention to detail are 1st class and would highly recommend. The prices also represent great value.

Hi Luiz. I had problems with the Mariela website. I rang Steve, he then sent me an email which I replied to on a link. If you cannot ring him send me your email address which I can pass on to Steve. He was at the London show this week and very much alive and kicking. He is a good guy to deal with. I hope that helps. Kind regards Nick.

Hi Luiz. I had problems with the Mariela website. I rang Steve, he then sent me an email which I replied to on a link. If you cannot ring him send me your email address which I can pass on to Steve. He was at the London show this week and very much alive and kicking. He is a good guy to deal with. I hope that helps. Kind regards Nick.
Sorry I meant I had problems with his email not his website. He has no website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back