MARS French Imperial Old Guard Napoleonic/Waterloo 1815 period new set 1/32nd (1 Viewer)

9thHussar

Sergeant
hi check out Hannants website in UK as they list under future releases in 1/32nd scale:

a boxed set of French Imperial Old Guard 1805-1815 in full dress in action poses including officer and eagle bearer.

15 figures in 8 poses

set 32022

looks like a good set to paint up

there are also Japanese ww2 set no. 32015 and Pirates of the Caribbean set no. 32020 - also future releases

the gaps in the set numbers possibly suggest other 1/32nd sets in the pipeline?

anyone have any further info?

cheers
Dave

Idk if it is just me but the the firing poses are oddly holding their muskets similar to how the AIP revolutionary figures were. Other than that I like that they've included a sapper (I can't remember one being done in 1/32) and the other poses look nice. If the price is right, I might buy a few boxes when they are available in the US. I also hope they have a similar pose distribution to the earlier 1805 Russian Heavy Infantry they released. At 15 figures per set, I don't need duplicates of the officer, eagle bearer, drummer, and sapper –well maybe the sapper can be an exception. ;)

Idk if it is just me but the the firing poses are oddly holding their muskets similar to how the AIP revolutionary figures were. Other than that I like that they've included a sapper (I can't remember one being done in 1/32) and the other poses look nice. If the price is right, I might buy a few boxes when they are available in the US. I also hope they have a similar pose distribution to the earlier 1805 Russian Heavy Infantry they released. At 15 figures per set, I don't need duplicates of the officer, eagle bearer, drummer, and sapper –well maybe the sapper can be an exception. ;)

The previous pattern in the 15 figure sets has been one officer and two of each of the others.

will definitely try a box if I ever get round to painting them and I have so many other sets to paint already.

hi check out Hannants website in UK as they list under future releases in 1/32nd scale:

a boxed set of French Imperial Old Guard 1805-1815 in full dress in action poses including officer and eagle bearer.

15 figures in 8 poses

set 32022

looks like a good set to paint up

there are also Japanese ww2 set no. 32015 and Pirates of the Caribbean set no. 32020 - also future releases

the gaps in the set numbers possibly suggest other 1/32nd sets in the pipeline?

anyone have any further info?

cheers
Dave

It seems that Hannants has posted another Mars 1/32 future release. This times its "Zombie Pirates" 32021. However majority they look nothing like zombies. In fact, they actually appear to be based off Davy Jones and his crew from Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Perhaps they have labeled them as "zombie pirates" to avoid copyright infringement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back