Marx SOFT plastic 60mm pedestal figures of Crockett, Boone, Carson & Custer (3 Viewers)

knights1212

Private 1st Class
I am looking for 60mm Marx SOFT plastic pedestal figures of Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Kit Carson and General George A. Custer. I have Buffalo Bill and Sitting Bull in soft plastic. I have them all in hard plastic but I like the soft plastic figures better. I would be most appreciative if anyone can help me or can lead me to someone who might be able to help me.

If you can help in anyway please send me a private message on this site. Thank you.

I am looking for 60mm Marx SOFT plastic pedestal figures of Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Kit Carson and General George A. Custer. I have Buffalo Bill and Sitting Bull in soft plastic. I have them all in hard plastic but I like the soft plastic figures better. I would be most appreciative if anyone can help me or can lead me to someone who might be able to help me.

If you can help in anyway please send me a private message on this site. Thank you.

I now only need the SOFT plastic 60 MM Marx pedestal figures of Daniel Boone and the Davy Crockett in the Fess Parker pose. I just obtained Kit Carson and General Custer yesterday thanks to a good friend who got them for me from a friend who had both Carson and Custer. Thank you so much in advance.

I now only need the SOFT plastic 60 MM Marx pedestal figures of Daniel Boone and the Davy Crockett in the Fess Parker pose. I just obtained Kit Carson and General Custer yesterday thanks to a good friend who got them for me from a friend who had both Carson and Custer. Thank you so much in advance.

Here is a picture of the Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett 60 mm pedestal figures that
I am looking for in SOFT plastic. The ones pictured are in hard plastic.Boone & Crockett.jpg
Thank you in advance.

Here is a picture of the Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett 60 mm pedestal figures that
I am looking for in SOFT plastic. The ones pictured are in hard plastic.View attachment 271266
Thank you in advance.

I am still looking for these two 60 mm Marx plastic pedestal figures of Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett but in soft plastic. I still hope someone can help me find one or both of them. I think they were sold in Canada in the soft plastic. Thank you.

I am still looking for these two 60 mm Marx plastic pedestal figures of Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett but in soft plastic. I still hope someone can help me find one or both of them. I think they were sold in Canada in the soft plastic. Thank you.

I am still looking for the Daniel Boone 60 MM pedestal figure made in soft plastic in tan color. Thank you. Any help is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back