Massive Retirement (2 Viewers)

Hi There! I just wanted to let you know that I was recently able to set up an advancing line of 80th Regt Foot including the three variations of advancing ORs, the officer dressing the ranks, two of the drummers along with the two Ensigns with the King's Colour and the yellow Regimental Colour. I think they looked great in mass. In the future I will try and remember to take some photos so I can post images from time to time.
All the best!
Ken

Seems you've been one busy camper and hope you haven't forgoten us from "The Land of The Zulus":D:D:D:D:D....The Lt.

I was -- am -- interested in the Indian mutiny figures so it's good to know that they won't be all exhausted immediately (hopefully).

I was -- am -- interested in the Indian mutiny figures so it's good to know that they won't be all exhausted immediately (hopefully).

Brad, these make a really nice little display, especially if you like the highlanders.

MD

Brad, these make a really nice little display, especially if you like the highlanders.

MD

Yeah, I have been eyeing them (all Indian Mutiny figures) for a year now but it will cut heavily into my AZW budget. Hard to decide on them :confused:
It might be better to stick to my main interest.

This may be something you can aquire down the road at a bit of a discount at a show or on ebay if you are lucky.

MD

Very happy to understand the "new" retirement of figures protcol. Glad it was explained. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back