Matt - Any chance of a new product listing update? (1 Viewer)

Hoverbug

Private 2
It's getting hard to keep track of all the new releases... {sm4}

Sounds like a great idea, I'd even like to ask for the old catalog with images its realty nice for collectors to have a database with images, release dates and prices. I really don't like that when something sells out any image of the figure just disappears. I know all this would take some extra time and time which Matt really doesn't have but maybe they could higher someone to do it, I'm sure there are plenty of attractive young ladies looking for work in China. :wink2:. It really would add a lot IMO to the already high level of customer service. regards Gebhard

All manufacturers should have sites like Jenkins.Whatever he's produced it's there in a very easy way to find whatever you want to look for.
Mark

We've updated the product listing excel sheet on our website to bring it current. As for creating a new catalog section for retired items, I'll think it over. It is a nice tool for collectors, I agree, but I'm not sure the effort in time is worth it from our perspective to maintain catalogs for items we no longer sell. The product listing is meant to take care of that for us as it lists all sets including the retired ones. Of course, we should update it with every new release and will do so moving forward.

Best,

Matt

There used to be in the useful information section on the website a products listing with images as well as release dates, I found it very useful indeed. I downloaded it, printed it out and had a very helpful tool at my disposal to aid in my collecting. For collectors recently starting to collect First Legion, when something is sold out they literally have no idea what piece they missed and no where to view exactly what they are now looking for. Sometimes being a collector is not just about buying in sock items but searching for that elusive piece you may have missed. First Legion collectors are at a disadvantage IMO to collectors of some other manufactures when it comes to this. There are no printed catalogs, new release magazines, ect... or even an on line data base with images. I'm not saying I want printed material as it would end up being just more crap to collect and cost the company more money as well, but an online catalog with images was and would be very very helpful to us old timers as well as the ever growing number of First Legion collectors. regards Gebhard

We've updated the product listing excel sheet on our website to bring it current. As for creating a new catalog section for retired items, I'll think it over. It is a nice tool for collectors, I agree, but I'm not sure the effort in time is worth it from our perspective to maintain catalogs for items we no longer sell. The product listing is meant to take care of that for us as it lists all sets including the retired ones. Of course, we should update it with every new release and will do so moving forward.

Best,

Matt

Thanks!

Hello everyone,
Just a note on this subject. I have a new website coming out soon that will have all of the First Legion sets listed including retired sets just like I have for K&C. This should satisfy this request.
Thanks,
Bill Sager

Awesome! I use your website almost daily! This will be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back