May club figure (1 Viewer)

villagehorse

Lieutenant General
Awaiting news on the annual club figure due to be sent out in May. Not confident it will surface any time soon given the series I collect being Zulu & Nile are running slow, which indicates production issues.Hardly spent any money with Britain's this year as there is very limited releases to date, but one good thing I do not have to consider them in my budget process. Hopefully the second half of the year will pick up. Durbar appears to be dead, so that has allowed me to consider another series elsewhere.{sm2}, Robin.

Anyone else received their club figure, seem to be on a slow boat from China! {sm4}, Robin.

Had email from ist Gear to say have shipped free figure. Expect in the next 7 days. Robin.

it is about time for the standard and the club figure
richard

Got notice just now that my club figure shipped today! Hopefully that means my Standard is on the way as well. {sm4}
Josh

It looks like the Zulu collector club figure for 2013 is already sold out in the US.

Attachments

• 20130622_163712.jpg
    20130622_163712.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 227
When did you receive notification that the club figure was shipped.

I just received my WWI figure. I will be selling it, so if you have any interest, PM me.

My standard and club figure were waiting for me this morning! Now to dive into the Standard, the figure looks great!
Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back