May's New Figure Release (1 Viewer)

Like the new ongers very much and will get both and the figures, are the two shields in the picture for the dio or do they come with any of this moths figures or the ongers? They will make a great diorama and could also look good in an defensive emplacement. Thanks

Like the new ongers very much and will get both and the figures, are the two shields in the picture for the dio or do they come with any of this moths figures or the ongers? They will make a great diorama and could also look good in an defensive emplacement. Thanks

The shields will be available next month although we do have them in stock now!

Sorry it looks like we forgot to post the A version of our WW1 Aussies, so here they are below!

GW FIGS (4).jpg

GW FIGS (3).jpg

GW FIGS (1).jpg

The Napoleonic Era

Our first Russian for the Napoleonic wars and also from one of the elite regiments, the Pavlovski Grenadiers. This regiment was one of the few allowed to keep their old style Mitre hats following uniform changes from early to the later empire uniform regulations. After the 1812 campaign they were made part of the Russian Imperial Guard, a great honour for a Line Grenadier Regiment.
NAP045 our first Grenadier will be the first parade style Grenadiers released before we move onto action and fighting poses.
The master for this figure was painted in Russia and we hope the extra cost was worth it for what is a great looking figure.

The Tsar's army is sorely underrepresented in my Napoleonic collection. I'm looking forward to adding this grenadier and future Russian Napoleonic figures to my collection.

Brendan

A few Romans for me from this months releases.
Though I do like the new Egyptian figures. Hopefully TG will do well with them and expand the range. Having been to Egypt many times I've seen a lot of the monuments Ramesses the Great like Abu Simbel and was lucky enough to visit Nefertari tomb last year. Ramesses certainly is a colossus in Egyptian history.
Also seen the only example of a Sea battle with Sea peoples, which is on a wall of Ramesses III Temple. Fascinating stuff !

Steve

You have been working hard TG, loads of interesting releases, much food for thought. Robin.

What a wide variety of figures you have released this month Tom !!!!

Love that you have released 'ancient artillery' with the Roman Catapult,
and the WW1 Aussies kitted out for the freezing winters on the Western Front,

but my favourite will have to be the Napoleonic era Russian grenadier
AND the good news that you will be expanding this range … :) :)

Well Done,

John

Well let's hope the Egyptians are not too much of a mini series. Gone for 7 Egyptian figures (including 4 guards), Roman catapult and crew and the Russian Napoleonic figure. Would have loved the Australians but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Great work TG. The releases just get better and better. Look what's coming next month!

What a wide variety of figures you have released this month Tom !!!!

Love that you have released 'ancient artillery' with the Roman Catapult,
and the WW1 Aussies kitted out for the freezing winters on the Western Front,

but my favourite will have to be the Napoleonic era Russian grenadier
AND the good news that you will be expanding this range … :) :)

Well Done,

John
Agree totally with John - great Roman Artillery and cold weather Aussies - and kudos for breaking away from Waterloo to expand on Napoleon's bigger battles. Let's get to Austerlitz, Wagram, Moscow and Leipzig. Great figures!
Well done, Bob

Thanks for all the kind words guys, had plenty of pre-orders as well so of course happy about that. We were missing some pictures when we went to press of a couple of sets from ROM 101, please see them below PLUS group shot of both Onager's together making up a small Ancient siege battery.

005.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
great new figures.i wonder if the american revolution is also on the race for new figures?best ronald.

great new figures.i wonder if the american revolution is also on the race for new figures?best ronald.

I hope so one day Ron! However we have a lot on at the moment with the other figures but would like to move into this area at some point once we get breathing space to consider some unique offerings.

I hope so one day Ron! However we have a lot on at the moment with the other figures but would like to move into this area at some point once we get breathing space to consider some unique offerings.

I forgot to say we will have some Persian cavalry coming if that helps?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back