Merry Christmas from W. Britain (1 Viewer)

WBritain

Master Sergeant
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone from all of us at W. Britain.

Thank you for your support, ideas, patience and laughs this last year. This has got to be one of the best jobs and greatest hobbies in the world. We sure do enjoy creating all of these figures and needless to say are pretty pleased when you decide to buy them.

You guys on the WB forum are first rate, not sure how were derserve such a great bunch of folks, but it is always a pleasure hearing from you. Shannon and Pete have done a great thing for this hobby with their business and this forum, thank you again guys!

The Gang - Rich Knight, Richard Walker, Sam Kiff, Sandra Olinski, Angela Warthan, Ken Osen, Dave Youngquist, Alan Ball, Wendy Rafalski, Ted Deddens, Ralph Hoegermeyer, Alan Colclough and Dave Smalley

Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you all for the wonderful and exciting work that you do!

Donnie

Folks, thanks for all your good work in this year!

Merry Christmas to the whole W. Britains's gang! And Merry Christmas to all the forum members!

Travis

Merry Christmas to all of you.You are lucky to be in a great business and hobby.You have brought Britains name back where it belongs,right at the top.Best of luck to you in the future.
Mark

Merry Christmas Richard and everyone at W Britain. Thanks for all of the great product in 2010 and looking forward to what is coming in 2011.

Merry Christmas to the William Britains crew. Thanks for making a great product and for introducing new and exciting lines.
Benjamin

Merry Christmas Richard and the rest of the Wm Britian staff. Wishing you all the Happiest of Holidays and a very successful New Year.
:) Mike

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

You continue to make my pockets empty, but my ranks full!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone at the WBritains Company and Collectors Club!

You all have done a great job this year even with the delays. I know I am truely excited about the new sets due in the coming year.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

All the best

DAve

I'm a die hard WB fan an enjoying the ranges so much....even with the fact that I have just started...hope to add something to this fourm in time..

I wish you al merry Christmas and a very nice New Year

richard .

motivatord2f15e86ee14242c2931fbd45726b40528c64417.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all! Thanks for a wonderful year full of great new figures! Looking forward to more in the new year!

Craig

I have loved you since 1895 - and even though I'm now 115 years old - wish ye all a scrumptious Christmas - and a very happy and prosperous New Year. - Father Xmas!

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back