Messerschmitt BF 108 Taifun (1 Viewer)

SergentPepper

Private
Hi everybody!

I'm a french collector and new member of this forum. I've created an account because I need some information about that plane. I've found this pic on the K&C website. I didn't know that the BF 108 existed in that version, with an European camo. I only knew, as you certainly do, the AK version with the desert camo.
Does anyone know the quantity released by K&C and maybe its reference? Unless it is a sort of promotional plane, only customized for the brand but never sold?

All information are welcomed!

1507765_828991030472310_6939071754105088025_n.jpg

I asked if this was going to be released direct from king and country. I was told it was a promotional one off kind of thing and not available as a release. would have liked to see it good looking bird. Hope that helps and, oh! welcome to the forum

Guys

If you go to Bill Sagers site he has the list of all the warbirds made by K and C and information about specials. He is a great source of information about all K and C and of course you can just Andy by emailing him at K and C.

I have the Me108 Taifun in desert cammo and it's a great plane

bonjour, K&C a produit le BF108 en camouflage DAK ...Certains ont repeint aux couleurs europe.

Thanks everybody for your answers :) It was very kind of you.
Now, I'll try to help other users if I'm able to.

:wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back