Messing Around (1 Viewer)

King's Man

Sergeant
I was playing around with FL’s buildings and the new French fusilier on guard duty. No special ground work just setting up on the carpet. Only temporary, all has to be put back on the shelves by day’s end. The other two figures are a mix of kits I have painted, one from a company called Ensign and a Historex.

guard--2.jpg

courtyard-2.jpg

courtyard-3.jpg

overall-1.jpg

guard-3.jpg

King's Man

That's pretty cool. To be honest, I didn't even notice it was all simply sitting on the carpet till I re-read your post!

Before you put it away, you should go all out and take some shots of your French Line collection marching past. That would be impressing, since you have nearly a battalion of FL fusiliers!^&grin

Noah

That is cool {bravo}}....good job with the figures as well . Thanks for sharing regards Gebhard

That looks real good, really like the lay out. I think I might get those French Buildings {bravo}}

Neil :salute::

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

Noah, your suggestion of using the French Line Infantry is tempting; however it will have to wait till another day.

King’s Man

Good idea reversing those smaller houses to make two different facia's from the same building. I have these and find them very useful in WW11 diorama's. Well done. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back