Metallica!!! (2 Viewers)

I used to BMX freestyle to their music with my halfpipe that I had in my backyard.

Al,

It was fantastic. Volbeat was pretty good; they're an up and comer. Lamb of God is -- well -- Lamb of God. A lot outrageous but incredible energy. Randy was at the top of his form.

Metallica was awesome. I was a Metallica "virgin" but now I'm part of the "family," as James Hetfield would say. As usual, they saved the best for the last. James starts it out by saying to the audience that he needs our help and all we have to say is three little words; we yelled (screamed was more like it) back at him: SEEK AND DESTROY! It was amazing and an amazing ending to one heck of a concert.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm very jealous. I only got into their music a couple of years ago but now play it often. It's great when training on my own in my gym!

Alan

Have you gone to livemetallica.com? I think they have several free downloads of their concerts. The ones you have to pay are not that expensive either.

Have you gone to livemetallica.com? I think they have several free downloads of their concerts. The ones you have to pay are not that expensive either.

No, I have not. But thanks I'll have a look.

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back