MG "old" and "new".... (1 Viewer)

Yeah that'd be a great idea, if they brought the new figures out as either MGP or MG with normal painting I would go with the MG as there was absolutely nothing wrong with the old painting which warranted a new painting scheme especially when they do not even match the older figures! Also what if collectors were given the choice between having newer 'premium' sets for more money or standard sets for the same money, which do you think they would pick?

Scott

I have been looking at a number of faces from recent and older K&C and comparing them to these new P figures and, I again just don't see the difference. Mitch

Here are a few of my favorite older K&C figures from the DDay range and their faces look really good to me. I will not pass judgement on the new P series without seeing one in person, but just from photos, I don't see a huge difference. We'll see though.

Attachments

• IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2715-001.JPG
    IMG_2715-001.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 141
These three American figures are my favorite. The sculpture and animation in their poses, and the expressions on there face are fantastic. I wish the same sculptor had done more of the Americans that followed. I don't see too much in the new British Airborne figures that is too much better I terms of sculpting and animation. They have better, more accurate equipment color, but that's all that I can see.

Matthew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back