Michael DeMarco Painting Services (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Announcing the painting and repair services of Michael DeMarco of Long Valley, New Jersey.

Mr. DeMarco is the owner of LeMans (now inactive). Mr. DeMarco has been repairing all sorts of figures for me for years, principally K & C (both matte and glossy) and Trophy and other members of this Forum. He specializes in difficult repairs and in matching paints so that the repaired model looks better than the original. I have had him repair broken legs on horses so that they are better than the original.

Tom Dubel is among his steady clients for repairs. Simple repairs are $10 (exclusive of shipping).

Mr. DeMarco is also an expert painter having painted numerous JFK sets, including Zach Lang (Zblang on this Forum). He most recently painted Attilla the Hun for Tom Dubel.

Attilla.jpgAttilla 2.jpgAttilla 3.jpgJFK Set 1.jpg

If interested in his repair services, please pm me or contact me at blewin2222@aol.com

I assure there is no one better.

I highly recommend him. He painted my jfk set, my king david and numerous Israeli kits. All came out wonderfully!

Here are a few of my newest figures from Mike:

This is an example of the glossy work. It's HG Wells playing with his toy soldiers:
HG%20Wells%20and%20His%20Toy%20Soldiers-M.jpg

This is a small diorama that Mike made for me depicting IDF soldiers confronting a terrorist (he painted the figures and made the small dio)
IDF%20Terrorist%20Arrest%201-M.jpg

This is a 120mm IDF soldier. I think this one came out especially wonderfully! Easy to see mistakes at 120mm, and I don't see any!
IDF%20Soldier%20120mm%201-M.jpg

Thanks Zach. I think the Israeli figures came out really well.

Announcing the painting and repair services of Michael DeMarco of Long Valley, New Jersey.

Mr. DeMarco is the owner of LeMans (now inactive). Mr. DeMarco has been repairing all sorts of figures for me for years, principally K & C (both matte and glossy) and Trophy and other members of this Forum. He specializes in difficult repairs and in matching paints so that the repaired model looks better than the original. I have had him repair broken legs on horses so that they are better than the original.

Tom Dubel is among his steady clients for repairs. Simple repairs are $10 (exclusive of shipping).

Mr. DeMarco is also an expert painter having painted numerous JFK sets, including Zach Lang (Zblang on this Forum). He most recently painted Attilla the Hun for Tom Dubel.

View attachment 172724View attachment 172725View attachment 172726View attachment 172723

If interested in his repair services, please pm me or contact me at blewin2222@aol.com

I assure there is no one better.

I can also vouch for Mike DeMarco's work. He fixed more than a few destroyed K&C sets for me that had shipping damage. Top notch and his ability to match paint is amazing. Just wish I had the forethought to let him fix a recent damaged item I had from ebay.

I'm sure he can. Please send me a pm as to what you need done.

Brad

Here are before and after photos of a recent repair that Mike did for a collector for an East of India figure. As you can see the figure had broken off the base. He soldered it back on, painted the repair spots and did some general touch up and it's on it's way back to the collector.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Mike also does figure modification or conversion, if you will. Recently, a collector wanted the pose of a First Legion figure modified, FL 484.

Here is the original figure,

NAP 0484.jpg

and the modified figure (left arm changed),

Please notice how the paints were matched. He's an expert at matching paints.

Thanks for posting this. It is great information and a great resource. I need to think about some stuff I want done.

Mike just painted this figure for a client. As you can see, it's spectacular.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I'm looking for someone to assemble and paint the FL Prussian standard bearer kit. I have the rest of the figures so paint matching is important. Is this something he can do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back