Michtoy show (2 Viewers)

Hi John,
You did the right thing John, those are stunning figures. By the way, many thanks for the excellent photos. An aircraft carrier in Lake Michigan:D? Is the Banzai man going to attack it:D?

Cheers,
Paulo

He is about 66 years to late, the navy used to teach carrier pilots in Chicago on Lake Michigan at Navy Pier. I understand that divers use to dive there and view the palnes that crashed in Lake Michigan.

The Kalamazoo Air Museum has a restored Douglas Dauntless Dive bomber recovered from Lake Michigan. Numerous aircraft in the Lake but few fatalities. The carrier used for training Navy pilots. John

John:

Great job on reporting from the Show. I know we all appreciate it.

Carlos

Thanks Carlos: I try to take pictures for the forum members who cannot attend these shows. I still have more pictures to post. Military models and also they had GI Joe size dioramas which were highly detailed. I will post more during the week. John

Ericka and I are going to take a few pictures later this week of our shelf dioramas with some close ups of the new sets for you. This is the second ACW Confederate crew, there will be a third one firing coming out at the end of this year. Those of you that have the first crew can eventually have a three gun section with a command set (that will be in the upcoming catalog). The command set includes an officer wearing a shell jacket modeled on a surviving example and an NCO with a battery flag (ANV).
We will do the same thing for the Yankee artillery too.
All the best!
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back