Mike Estelll and Diana Krall (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
Mike

Thank you so much for checking in with me. Did you get both the Krall cd and record?

I have it on my list for Mrs. Santa Claus and am on my best behavior. I am looking forward to hearing what she performs. Imagine she did not go on tour this year.

My wife Judy and I are ok thus far. We did not do any of our regular outdoor activities this year. We try to limit our travels. Our youngest son Jeremy and his wife are working from home. They are both designers for ESPN and have won several Emmys. They live in Ct and are about five miles from the ESPN campus. Our oldest son and his wive live in Irvine and were fortunate that the fires stopped before they got to their areas. They had their car packed and ready to go just in case. Andrew who is game maker and his wife also work from home.

Thanks so mucn for thinking of me. I hope both you and I and our families will survive the Corona Virus. Hope we will all have the Pfizer injections. Judy and I did get are flu shots which we do
yearly.

All the Best!!!
Randy

Randy,

I saw Diana Krall live back in the mid-to-late 1990's. She was terrific! Enjoy the CD.

Louis

Your very welcome Randy and I'm glad all is well with you and your family. For those that are curious, while listening to some of my Diana Krall vinyl records yesterday afternoon while enjoying a bourbon Old Fashioned I though of Randy and sent him a PM from one DK fan to another.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back