Mk003 (s) (1 Viewer)

MarkeytMaker

Sergeant Major
I have listed for sale on Ebay a few MK items...whats odd to me is that the MK003 (S) has no watchers and all the other MK items have numerous watchers...I would have thought the MK003 (S) would have more since it is a special painted piece offered to dealers with large purchases?

Too many already been out on the market and most serious collectors have the MK03 (s)

That was a bad investment move.

That's what happens in the world of toy soldier investing/buying low/selling high/flipping sets; sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

It's the chance you take in the toy soldier investment business, better luck next time.

That's what happens in the world of toy soldier investing/buying low/selling high/flipping sets; sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

It's the chance you take in the toy soldier investment business, better luck next time.
I just looked and the bid is already above what I paid. I was fortunate and bought out another collection which the man generously only charged me 10% below original retail for the whole collection, all NIB. The best was BBA15, AK39,WS72, WS80 and AE12 (Pair of Pharaoh's stutues)

I just looked and the bid is already above what I paid. I was fortunate and bought out another collection which the man generously only charged me 10% below original retail for the whole collection, all NIB. The best was BBA15, AK39,WS72, WS80 and AE12 (Pair of Pharaoh's stutues)

You are definitely the man

Here we go again. This thread could have ended very quickly by responding that when you put something up on EBAY, nothing matters until the auction is over and paid for and both parties are happy with the transaction. A lot buyers wait until the last seconds to bid. Early bids can be retracted. Some bidders with (0) feedback can be shills. Good investment, bad investment? Come on guys, If you you make 10% on $1,000 toy are you going to eat any better? I just bought a collection of KC glossies and posted it on that section of the forum. There was no discussion about price and investment, it was about sharing sets you don't see everday.

Well there goes the ole adage that money can't buy you friends I guess.;)

Guys,

Can we stop with the sarcasm, sniping, bitterness whatever you want to call it. It really does grow tiresome.

Thanks

There is a rule against "rude" posts on this forum. Violators have their post removed and receive an infraction. Two posts on this thread are beyond rude, yet the posts remain, and I infer that no infraction was imposed.
I am just curious as to why the "rude rule" is not applied here, and instead the poster in question just gets the above warning. Thanks.

There is a rule against "rude" posts on this forum. Violators have their post removed and receive an infraction. Two posts on this thread are beyond rude, yet the posts remain, and I infer that no infraction was imposed.
I am just curious as to why the "rude rule" is not applied here, and instead the poster in question just gets the above warning. Thanks.

You infer incorrectly. The situation has been dealt with. We just had to have time to notice it.

Please understand that the moderators are not on the forum 24/7 yet they have a history of fairly speedily dealing with issues.

You infer incorrectly. The situation has been dealt with. We just had to have time to notice it.

Please understand that the moderators are not on the forum 24/7 yet they have a history of fairly speedily dealing with issues.

I appreciate all that the moderators do. However, the rude posts were commented on by someone who had "moderator" written below his name. One of my inferences was that this person was, in fact, a moderator. My question was raised because said "moderator" commented on instead of acted upon the rude posts. I would not have posted my prior comment had this person not been a "moderator."

I appreciate all that the moderators do. However, the rude posts were commented on by someone who had "moderator" written below his name. One of my inferences was that this person was, in fact, a moderator. My question was raised because said "moderator" commented on instead of acted upon the rude posts. I would not have posted my prior comment had this person not been a "moderator."

I didn't think it was all that serious hence I made my comment, sometimes it is a judgement call. Please report a post you have an issue with in the future.

Thanks

I was taught profits should be left to annual reports. I don't think the forum should turn into an infomercial on "How to make millions flipping toys."

I was taught profits should be left to annual reports. I don't think the forum should turn into an infomercial on "How to make millions flipping toys."

Agreed, there are Ebay forums that one can go to crow how rich they can become..Michael

How does one such originating post from me asking a question about a specific item and the interest being shown on Ebay lead to...others replying with sorry you made a bad investment & better luck next time!...How in the world did "bad investment" even find it's way in here if others had no idea how much I paid? So, I let them know...then comes sarcasm from 3 or 4 people and now here we are posting about infomercials and how this place shouldn't be turned into a place on "How to make millions flipping toys"

Odd how once again my post can be the starting point for yet another twisted post ending so far from the original post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back