Mongol movie clip and figure idea (1 Viewer)

The Military Workshop

1st Lieutenant
This is a video clip from the 2008 movie Mongol The Rise of Ghengis Khan

Most may not be familiar with the movie but the clip involves the Mongol equivalent of a kamikaze attack and combined with the "throat" music a great scene.

I got into trouble over it. Was educating grandkids with some Youtube movie clips. I got away with showing a Zulu clip but I was stopped with this Mongol clip. Cant think why ^&grin Will give it a couple more years.

I like the idea of 2 or 3 of the Mongols with their 2 swords charging past a couple of the enemy whilst doing their thing.

(210) The Hu - Wolf Totem + Mongol Empire ᴴᴰ (Mongolian Throat Singing) - YouTube

More background on the movie here.
Mongol (film) - Wikipedia

Bret mate……I believe the notion that an Asian horde could somehow outwit and outfight, let alone invade with brutal efficiency western dynasties is often overlooked and diminished…..

History celebrates the Greek and Roman empires, however rarely touches on the significance of the Mongels domination of their time……

Replicating that movie scene in miniature would sure make for one heck of a diorama!

Brendan

I agree P n P. Would love to see some pics of someone who bought the Ger set. I wonder how successful it was fir them? Very exoensive and very specific, cant imagine they sold many

Users who are viewing this thread

Back