More Mokarex Napoleon III figures (2 Viewers)

Have always loved the Mokarex figures.
Wish they were more widely available in U.S.

The few I have are unpainted, but always liked their detail, and the fact that they were usually of uncommon figures.

Great paint job !

Thank you for posting.

Nice paint job. I have a few of these but many have broken bayonets or scabbards. Nice to see a big collection fully painted and complete in parts. They have some of the best detail among toy soldiers done in the 60s and 70s.

Hello Scott,
please, may I use the photos for my forum?
Best :salute::

Nice paint job. I have a few of these but many have broken bayonets or scabbards. Nice to see a big collection fully painted and complete in parts. They have some of the best detail among toy soldiers done in the 60s and 70s.

I made a few repairs to figures w/o swords and bayonets.

002 (682x1024).jpg002 (1024x471).jpg003 (705x1024).jpg

Great idea for repairing your Mokarex bayonets! I used a similar technique for adding a bayonet to an Airfix Imperial guard before so I am knocking my head for not thinking of doing it for the Mokarex ones. Cheers!

Larry

That's another superb idea Brad. flattening the wire and use brass or copper. I can use that idea for repairing bayonets that are flat. Cheers!

Larry

I agree with Larry, that's a great idea! I think you might be able to tap the wire flat, too. Certainly if you used a piece of brass or copper wire.

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back