More NAPOLEONICS !! (2 Viewers)

The soldier in a white uniform in the line artillery picture...

Oh that was a K&C - Special Figure - The WESTCOASTER 2009 - PM018 - this was the special give away figure for the K&C Dinner !
it's actually a repaint of one of the French Line Figures - which is now retired I believe.

The Napoleon Mounted Figure next to him is a Del Prado figure - I wish Andy would make a better one like that ! It would be very cool to have a Mounted Napoleon on Campaign figure done by K&C !! :)

PM018.jpg

This is another view of the PM-018 :)

I love collecting Napoleonics !! ^&grin

Oh that was a K&C - Special Figure - The WESTCOASTER 2009 - PM018 - this was the special give away figure for the K&C Dinner !
it's actually a repaint of one of the French Line Figures - which is now retired I believe.

The Napoleon Mounted Figure next to him is a Del Prado figure - I wish Andy would make a better one like that ! It would be very cool to have a Mounted Napoleon on Campaign figure done by K&C !! :)

I agree... a Napoleon mounted on Marengo is missing from the K&C Napoleonic line for Waterloo. That would be an instant success, no doubt.

Great set-up, Ron!

Hi .. some more French and British guns

Hope you like :)

OD

PicturesKCWBAPR2010002.jpg

PicturesKCWBAPR2010005.jpg

PicturesKCWBAPR2010009.jpg

PicturesKCWBAPR2010008.jpg

Picture3.jpg
I agree... a Napoleon mounted on Marengo is missing from the K&C Napoleonic line for Waterloo. That would be an instant success, no doubt.

Great set-up, Ron!

Just trying to upload my first photograph. It is not a diorama just a bit of muck around to look at possibilities with the first batch or so of figures that I purchased.

And before anyone makes the observation - I am fully aware that the Scots Greys did not charge across a golf course!

Hate to say this, but Old Dragon's looks bigger than mine!

View attachment 84285

Just trying to upload my first photograph. It is not a diorama just a bit of muck around to look at possibilities with the first batch or so of figures that I purchased.

And before anyone makes the observation - I am fully aware that the Scots Greys did not charge across a golf course!

Hate to say this, but Old Dragon's looks bigger than mine!

Picture1.jpg

Hope this works!

Attachments

• Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 144
Well done Jack! Now you'll be able to teach me how to do it.

Well done Jack! Now you'll be able to teach me how to do it.
Are you one of those people who make unnecessary comments about other people's posts just to advance their rank?

"Are you one of those people who make unnecessary comments about other people's posts just to advance their rank?"

Well I'd have felt more comfortable saying 'great diorama' but you hadn't gone to that much trouble. I'm actually quite envious of some of the display cabinets that some peopole have.

"Are you one of those people who make unnecessary comments about other people's posts just to advance their rank?"

Well I'd have felt more comfortable saying 'great diorama' but you hadn't gone to that much trouble. I'm actually quite envious of some of the display cabinets that some peopole have.

Cabinet envy - that's a slippery slope my friend!

Here are my 6 shelves of K&C NAPs

Camp Scene with Imperial Guard Grenadiers on parade
n1.jpg

Top Shelves
n2.jpg

Bottom Shelves inc Hachette Marshals
n3.jpg

Del Prados
n4.jpg

Then there are another 12 shelves of other makes....

John

Hi Obee, I really like the way you've used labels. It's something I was intending to do with my British army collection (when it's completed - hopefully at the end of this year) and by the looks of what you've got there, it'll look quite good!

Great Nap collections guys. I am just wondering what you guys are hoping to get in 2012? Personally I hope we get those Horse Grenadiers of the Imperial Guard, some Royal Artillery, new British cavalry, 95th Rifles and some more French infantrymen.

Great Nap collections guys. I am just wondering what you guys are hoping to get in 2012? Personally I hope we get those Horse Grenadiers of the Imperial Guard, some Royal Artillery, new British cavalry, 95th Rifles and some more French infantrymen.

That's quite a list and one that won't come cheaply, but I'd have to go all of those as well if they came out. One of the adavntages (I use that word carefully) of the world's financial problems is a strong Aussie dollar - 1.04 US at last count, so a good time to buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back