More Painted Conte Union troops (3 Viewers)

Nice job and some great conversions. Unfortunately I don't have enough Conte duplicates to start cutting them up, they are not so easy to find now.
Mike

Nice job and some great conversions. Unfortunately I don't have enough Conte duplicates to start cutting them up, they are not so easy to find now.
Mike

I bought a bunch of them in 2003 -4 when they came out.

Which are hard to find? The painted versions or the unpainted versions?
Is Conte out of them?

How about his other plastics?

Which are hard to find? The painted versions or the unpainted versions?
Is Conte out of them?

How about his other plastics?

Having been long out of production, certainly here in the UK you just don't see them so much. I speak mainly for unpainted plastics and particularly the unpainted metal versions, which are highly sought after by people like myself who want to paint them. Diligent searching at fairs may yield some results but only in small numbers. Conte plastic WW2 germans, alamo mexicans in round hats, and foreign legion seem to be if any the ones that turn up.
Mike.

He must have some sort of supply left as he keeps selling the Union on ebay - I don't know how long it will last though; every now and again some Presidio hat Mexicans are on and the Iron Brigade has gone up steeply - the rest appear only occasionally and, as far as I know, by other sellers. But you can still get blue ACW for a reasonable price.

Well done!
It's time to make one massive battle with all your union and confederate troops.

Janusz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back