More than 300 models Tin Soldiers - high quality castings (1 Viewer)

tin-soldiers

Private
Hello

Present the new website devoted to historical miniature - tin-soldiers.org

Category figures: Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Middle Ages, Napoleonika, Samurai, Vikings, 18, 19 and 20 centuries, Renaissance, World War 2

Some of the miniatures:

100_4874_thumb_thumb.jpg100_5459_thumb_thumb.jpg100_4861_thumb_thumb.jpg100_5352_thumb_thumb.jpg100_5363_thumb_thumb.jpg

Thank you.

hello

most original figures. of 300 figures 250 original, 50 copy.
In the first message of this topic all original figures.
thanks

Cool, thanks! Do you sell on eBay, too? I've seen a lot of similar castings from sellers in Russia in the past couple of years. Very crisp castings.

Better watch out on the copies, though, that they're not copies of currently trademarked pieces, like figures from Andrea or Pegaso. I see a lot of those from Russia on eBay, too ;)

Prost!
Brad

Hi Tin-soldiers,

There are some very nice and crisp sculpts pictured both here and on the web site;

Can you tell me how 'hard', as in hard or soft, the metal is?

Regards,

Craig.

Cool, thanks! Do you sell on eBay, too? I've seen a lot of similar castings from sellers in Russia in the past couple of years. Very crisp castings.

Better watch out on the copies, though, that they're not copies of currently trademarked pieces, like figures from Andrea or Pegaso. I see a lot of those from Russia on eBay, too ;)

Prost!
Brad

hello

Yes we have a shop on the eBay.

thanks

Hi Tin-soldiers,

There are some very nice and crisp sculpts pictured both here and on the web site;

Can you tell me how 'hard', as in hard or soft, the metal is?

Regards,

Craig.

hello

This is more of a hard metal.

thanks

New item

8c0fd42e8e5f.png

48064fc294bc.png

More on the web site: Tin-soldiers

They are fantastic figures, any of you have tried to paint them? I would like to see the final result, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back