MTSC question (2 Viewers)

Digger

Private
How many has ordered from the Michigan Toy Soldier Co. and have your transactions been ok? I just ordered a few diorama supplies (that I couldn't find here) from them using their on-line order form and when I didn't receive a confirmation or an email I got a little worried. maybe I'm just used to paypal and their fast response time and I'm worrying for nothing but most stores at least provide an automated order no. or some kind of confirmation.:confused:

Why don't you send them an email or give them a call. If that doesn't work, they post here sometimes so maybe they'll answer your question.

I've ordered from them several times and never had a problem.

I've had dealings with them on ebay and they were very fast and smooth.

Digger said:
How many has ordered from the Michigan Toy Soldier Co. and have your transactions been ok? I just ordered a few diorama supplies (that I couldn't find here) from them using their on-line order form and when I didn't receive a confirmation or an email I got a little worried. maybe I'm just used to paypal and their fast response time and I'm worrying for nothing but most stores at least provide an automated order no. or some kind of confirmation.:confused:

Hi Steve just give them a call, and make sure they got your order OK. I do business with them all the time, they are quite nice, ship promply, and everything is A-OK.
Don't worry about these guys!

Njja

Digger said:
I Steve,
This is Rick from MichToy. If you did not get an auto-reply from us it may be because a spam blocker prevented it getting to you. All orders receive a automated reply. We get bounce backs and try to resend them. AOL is a particular problem. We make every effort to answer and reply to all inquires right away. If you sent us an email and did not get a reply then there is something wrong because Jennifer is on these everyday. SEnd an email to michtoy@mac.com And I will personaly see it is taken care of.

Thank you guys for the postive comments to Steve's question. More time then not delayed or unaswered emails are caused by Anti-Spam programs. We make every effort, everyday to answer any and all emails, questions etc. I appreciate your business and we do whatever it takes to keep it.
Rick
MichToy

Received the confirmation it had been filtered to my bulk folder (added to my favorites so that won't happen again). All's well. Can't wait to see the products, they will be great for my ACW dioramas. Thanks everyone for the quick replies and Thanks Rick.

Last edited:
Just showing some frustration. I had a paragraph at first but edited it to simply :( :confused: :mad:

I hate backorders, I hate long waits!! I wish stores would list if an item(s) are on backorder on their websites. Sure would save a lot of waiting and delay to my diorama's progress. Maybe it's too much work or not possible to update websites to keep track of inventories. Oh well, as they say "good things come to those who wait".:)

Last edited:
Software is available for stores to list whats in stock and whats not. They can also add notes as to how long an item that is out of stock will take to accuire. Its all a mater of motivation on the part of the store owner and the ability of the person or company putting the web page together. Email the store and provide them with feedback about their site. Such feedback is often appreciated and is a great way to have changes made based on customer comments. I have used this method several times, not always successful, but at least I got my point to them. Not about this issue, but some other minor things. I am sure MTS is willing to look at this issue. I have been a customer of theirs for about three years and other than long waits for back orders, they have been a very good dealer for me. :) Michael

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back