Muddy Tracks (1 Viewer)

Your first pictures of muddy tracks do not open on my PC...your last two pics have...looks great......your post on different Brands figures for the tanks is interesting... Do the TS mobs have different versions of the same scale ? I would have though a 1/32 scale from X would be the same scale as the one from Y....and..X and Y scales would fit the standard 1/32 scale AFV....I am probably wrong but I get the impression the so called standard 1/32 scale differs between Brands......just an observation.....TomB

The scale conversation does not work well here much of this will be approached on my new website and forum, which is strictly dedicated to upscale scene building and modeling.

As far as the K&C T-34 itself, I saw a lot of promise in it and it has been a good subject for modification. Surprisingly it was a good proportion to FL figures. If you are a strict modeler you will find K&C's and Figarti's Russians are too big for it. For the regular collector anything goes and that is fine.

Sometimes in the scale / size issue there are no set rules. You have to experiment and mix and match Alex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back