My Crusades Diorama is Growing (1 Viewer)

George, that is magnificent:salute::. Knights were my first love at 6, but I resist the temptation, as I can't buy everything. However, I think the most recent roll out of mounted knights are really tugging at my wallet. I, along with others, will be anticipating your finished work.:cool:

Joe

George, that is magnificent:salute::. Knights were my first love at 6, but I resist the temptation, as I can't buy everything. However, I think the most recent roll out of mounted knights are really tugging at my wallet. I, along with others, will be anticipating your finished work.:cool:

Joe

Thanks, Joe,

Knights were one of my first loves, too. Finally, my grandmother bought me a Marx high wall castle playset for my birthday. Even then, in early gradeschool, I wanted realism, so I laboriously painted each and every figure and horse with model paints. I loved that castle set and was able to add bagged figures to it for birthdays, Christmas presents, etc. My collection became quite large. I finally outgrew it and one day, when I was feeling particularly generous, I gave it all to a freind's little brother. One day, about six years ago, I was thinking about that castle and started googling the internet. I came across King & Country's first release in their Crusader line and I've been collectiong ever since. This is the adult incarnation of what I had when I was in gradeschool. I'm having just as much fun this time around. Stay tuned.

You better clean that up before your wife gets home. :D

It's all cleaned up and put away now. Flowers are on the table in its place. The wife will be pelased. Hopefully, she won't mind the big board I'll be bringing home this week for the permanent display.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts. I appreciate your kind compliments. Stay tuned. There will be more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back