my first painted soldiers (1 Viewer)

That is some awesome work you did with those "first" painted soldiers.
Congratulations to such a great finish.
If this is your first :eek: attempt in painting figures I wonder how future additions to the troops are going to look like :).
Very nice work indeed, Mike, and thanks for sharing them.
Konrad

That's a whole lot of detail Mike. Great painting, and glad you got 'in the mood'. Same pace as Conte? Like it :D

Simon

Excellent! Excellent! It took a while but was all worth it in the end.Nice work
Eric:)

Thanks for the kind words, I'm a little rusty posting,
ConteGIs034.jpg
ConteGIs036.jpg
ConteGIs037.jpg
ConteGIs038.jpg
ConteGIs039.jpg

Hey Mike where have you been??

KV, Ive been in kinda a funk with my ole ageing dog. I am trying to give the old guy all my time. He is about 96 years old in dog age, I won't put him down, till he can't get up and do his business. I must admit, I have been peaking in, looking at all the great paint jobs and dioramas, but I have been to down to really talk. This past week, I started getting the brushes out, and painting to take my mind off the inevitable. I hope to get back in the groove, in the coming weeks.:)

KV, Ive been in kinda a funk with my ole ageing dog. I am trying to give the old guy all my time. He is about 96 years old in dog age, I won't put him down, till he can't get up and do his business. I must admit, I have been peaking in, looking at all the great paint jobs and dioramas, but I have been to down to really talk. This past week, I started getting the brushes out, and painting to take my mind off the inevitable. I hope to get back in the groove, in the coming weeks.:)

Well Mike you have my sympathies. since I lost my last dog there was no replacing her. No dog since. Also due to situation now. I hope the inevitable is painless for your old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back