my first... (1 Viewer)

braddinpa

Sergeant Major
While anxiously waiting for the Iron Brigade I caved and picked up my first waffen ss german. Sorry Cameron. No Reb this time. :) Sammy...this should make you happy :)misc 022 (640x480).jpg

While anxiously waiting for the Iron Brigade I caved and picked up my first waffen ss german. Sorry Cameron. No Reb this time. :) Sammy...this should make you happy :)View attachment 144592
Huurraaayyy!!!! Now ya back in business!!! And must say you picked a wonderful specimen for your first SS, now, when's the next order? :) seriously though Brad, I wish I could be more like you and collect both!! But alas I'm a one range fellow or war that is, one day I hope I can break out an order a Civil War piece or two...Sammy

Brad,
That's an awesome new piece you've picked up, congratulations!
Josh

Haha! Even though it's no Reb you made a good choice for sure. I will probably pick up some more 101st boys soon as I wait for the Iron Brigade release as well.

Nice pick up Brad. The detail on that waffen ss figure looks superb - as I'd expect from FL. I'm still collecting the Heer and Soviet Stalingrad troops but i'm definitely going to add a couple of these at some point.
Carlin.

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated. I am curious to see what Tank FL rolls out for the Normandy Range. Maybe a Panther?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back