My Kampfgruppe Peiper (BoB) Dio (2 Viewers)

Millions of people are offended by the display of a Nazi flag with its prominent swastika. The issue is not whether you or I are offended; the issue is whether someone wants to display something that offends so many people. I would not. The apology by GJB22 was both classy and appropriate.
Little toy combat figures don't offend the way that the Nazi flag does. I think that the diorama itself is impressive.
This is not an issue of "political correctness," a phrase that, like most cliches, has no useful meaning. The issue is whether you want to offend millions by displaying a provocative symbol. For those of you who consider the display of a Nazi flag to be an acceptable practice, display one on your front porch and sit back to wait for an education.

wonderful dio with great background ! very, very :cool::eek::D
Please show as your other dio left handed from your BoB: it is Berlin 1938 or am I wrong ?
best
Hadrian

Thanks, and yes, to the left is Berlin '38. I also have a Fall of Berlin dio at the end of the table.

Thanks, and yes, to the left is Berlin '38. I also have a Fall of Berlin dio at the end of the table.
Would be great to give us a look on your Berlin 38 and Berlin 45... come on, please ...:p;):D

Thanks for the photos of your excellent diorama. I enjoy viewing them and the trees look neat. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back