My KINGS X Club, Texas Toy Soldier Show and Dinner Collection.... (1 Viewer)

Bayern

Staff Sergeant
I thought I would post some pictures of my completed KINGS X figure collection. After much ado and major dollars spent I have the complete collection of KINGS X Club figures and the Texas Toy Soldier Show and Dinner figures and one other.

5JUN12 029.JPG

Here they all are!! From front to back and from left to right we have. The Texas John Bell Hood Show Figure, US Cavalry Victor McLaglen Figure, US Cavalry John Wayne Figure, Buffalo Bill Cody Figure, Davie Crockett Special Limited Edition Figure, Teddy Roosevelt Spirit of St Louis Figure, WW1 Cavalry American Sargent Figure, US Cavalry Henry Fonda Figure, US Cavalry Soldier Figure, Wild Bill Hickok Figure, Annie Oakley, Texas Ranger Figure, Teddy Roosevelt Exclusive, Pancho Villa Figure, and last but not least is the TEXAS FOUR D Day Dinner Figures!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
5JUN12 035.JPG

5JUN12 036.JPG

Hope you enjoy these as much as do!!!

Ludwig von Bayern

Attachments

• 5JUN12 027.JPG
    5JUN12 027.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 5JUN12 029.JPG
    5JUN12 029.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 937
That's a great haul Ludwig and a great collection by itself. Congrats on a great show. Will you be coming to the Chicago Show?

Brad

Ludwig, Du hast alles im collection ! zehr schone !!!

Nice, very nice and quite a achievement! Congrats! {bravo}}

That's a great haul Ludwig and a great collection by itself. Congrats on a great show. Will you be coming to the Chicago Show?

Brad

Thanks to all three of you Panzer, Larry and jazzeum for your kind responses. I am definitely planning on going to Chicago this year. No offense to any other shows, but Chicago is the one that I can always depend on for a good antique set or two. Meeting you gentlemen and so many others will be a great honor. Chicago is the gold standard for toy soldiers indeed. Let us not forget that the London show is only a few weeks away as well I think. I would love to attend that show some day.

These soldiers pictured are very nice. I had a great fun tracking them all down. The Texas Ranger is one of my favorites. I really like finding old KC pieces from the past as well.

Kings X's club figures for this year have been delayed I have heard. They usually come around July but this year it will probably be more like September or October I would reckon. I do not have any idea what they will be. Hope we get a hint sometime soon. Myself I hope they stick to the Old West and Cavalry period like they have pretty much so far.

Thanks again,

Ludwig von Bayern

I thought I would post some pictures of my completed KINGS X figure collection. After much ado and major dollars spent I have the complete collection of KINGS X Club figures and the Texas Toy Soldier Show and Dinner figures and one other.

View attachment 96564

Here they all are!! From front to back and from left to right we have. The Texas John Bell Hood Show Figure, US Cavalry Victor McLaglen Figure, US Cavalry John Wayne Figure, Buffalo Bill Cody Figure, Davie Crockett Special Limited Edition Figure, Teddy Roosevelt Spirit of St Louis Figure, WW1 Cavalry American Sargent Figure, US Cavalry Henry Fonda Figure, US Cavalry Soldier Figure, Wild Bill Hickok Figure, Annie Oakley, Texas Ranger Figure, Teddy Roosevelt Exclusive, Pancho Villa Figure, and last but not least is the TEXAS FOUR D Day Dinner Figures!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
View attachment 96561

View attachment 96562

Ludwig von Bayern

Great collection Ludwig. It was wonderful to see most of these in person. You should do another post on the KC Club, Chicago and West Coaster dinner figures that you showed me.

Gerhard:)

Ludwig,

I also agree with the others...you did really good and I love the collection!

Ludwig, That looks like a lot of trips to KingsX !

Hello Panzer and Good Morning!!!

Actually no....it was a lot of trips on Greed Bay.... oops, I mean Ebay, internet search and destroy!!

Some of these figures command a healthy premium.

However, they are sure worth it. If anyone does not have these they are sure missing out. They have opened my eyes to adding the Rough Riders; Old West and Civil War to my KC collection lines. Of course I am waiting to see what happens on line continuances.

Thanks always for your posts PA,

Ludwig

I finally made a visit to San Antonio and made it into KingsX! This is the first time I have ever been in a retail historical miniature store......great time. Loved seeing all the items on display! The treated me like a King and I walked out with some cool stuff too!

Attachments

• KingsX.jpg
    KingsX.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 141
I finally made a visit to San Antonio and made it into KingsX! This is the first time I have ever been in a retail historical miniature store......great time. Loved seeing all the items on display! The treated me like a King and I walked out with some cool stuff too!

Thank you for your wonderful response to my thread young man.

It is you all of us old guys need getting involved in the hobby to ensure it will carry on. Yes Kings X is a great place but let us not forget that Tree Frog is as well and our website forum....... You can not go wrong buying from either....so why don't we buy from both?!!!

My hat is off to you young man.

Ludwig

Ludwig,

Thanks for your "young man" remarks......coming from a guy who turns 40 on Monday it is appreciated!

Here is the true future.....my 4 year old son who loved the KingsX strore as well. I dont collect the Alamo series but he walked out of the shop with a couple of the figures that are now in his room to remember his first San Antonio trip!

Attachments

• BRW.jpg
    BRW.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 100
Ludwig,

Thanks for your "young man" remarks......coming from a guy who turns 40 on Monday it is appreciated!

Here is the true future.....my 4 year old son who loved the KingsX strore as well. I dont collect the Alamo series but he walked out of the shop with a couple of the figures that are now in his room to remember his first San Antonio trip!

Thanks for your reply! All I have to say is for 40 you sure are aging gracefully. By the photo I thought mid to late 20's. Anyway, great to see your son in there enjoying the displays at 4 years old!! Did you pick up a John Bell Hood and a Davie Crockett?;)

Good to have you around!!!

Ludwig

Hello Panzer and Good Morning!!!

Actually no....it was a lot of trips on Greed Bay.... oops, I mean Ebay, internet search and destroy!!

Some of these figures command a healthy premium.

However, they are sure worth it. If anyone does not have these they are sure missing out. They have opened my eyes to adding the Rough Riders; Old West and Civil War to my KC collection lines. Of course I am waiting to see what happens on line continuances.

Thanks always for your posts PA,

Ludwig

Hello Ludwig, Maybe your next acquisition of exclusive figures can be had at the shop in San Antonio ???

Hello Ludwig, Maybe your next acquisition of exclusive figures can be had at the shop in San Antonio ???

Pa my Man!!

It just might be. Funny you should say that because I have heard rumor on whom the next two club figures will be!!! I am not supposed to say anything however.........

......but I'm your Huckleberry......

Thanks as always,

Ludwig

Panzerknacker....here you go!!!!! ENJOY,

Ludwig

View attachment 96564

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
View attachment 96561

View attachment 96562

Ludwig von Bayern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back