My new TM Terrain "Bombed out" Street (1 Viewer)

Old Bill

Sergeant First Class
Thought I would post some pics of the “ Bombed out” Street Facia that I picked up from David at the London Toy Soldier Show last Saturday.

Well, well pleased with what David has done for me. It’s loosely based on a picture in one of my WW1 books and has been made to fit exactly along the tops of my shelf units. I shall be using it to display my John Jenkins WW1 French troops and vehicles.

It’s very versatile – could cover WW1, WW2, Franco-Prussian War etc………… I plan to “have a go” at some point making my own terrain base for it. It’s in 3 separate pieces. There are platforms running along the window backs to allow you place figures.

Unfortunately the pics do not really do justice to the superb level of detail……………

Roy

Attachments

• facia1.JPG
    facia1.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 1,142
  • facia2.JPG
    facia2.JPG
    320 KB · Views: 1,094
  • facia3.JPG
    facia3.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 1,103
a few more pics:

Attachments

• facia4.JPG
    facia4.JPG
    349.1 KB · Views: 741
  • facia5.JPG
    facia5.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 744
  • facia6.JPG
    facia6.JPG
    341.2 KB · Views: 757
Very nicely done. Did he make a backdrop for you also?

Brad

Very nice Roy, right up my alley these. Versatile to say the least, can see a vast amount of dio's spanning a big time period. Good pick up, these are going to compliment your figures for sure. Robin.

Very nicely done. Did he make a backdrop for you also?

Brad

Hi Brad, no backdrop as I didn't want to obscure access to the window behind. I might try to put something behind the wall section at some point.

Cheers, Roy

Very nice Roy, right up my alley these. Versatile to say the least, can see a vast amount of dio's spanning a big time period. Good pick up, these are going to compliment your figures for sure. Robin.

Thanks Robin. My thinking exactly! What I didn't mention was how incredibly light in weight they are - a big plus for me.

I shall be posting some pics with my WW1 French troops and vehicles alongside the facia in the John Jenkins section when I've set them up.

Cheers, Roy

Hi Roy,
They look super. Looking forward to seeing your Poilu's displayed with it!

Pete

That's a great looking First World War collection you have there. I'll be looking forward to pictures of the finished display. :salute::
Brendan

Looks great Roy once it has some troops and vehicles it will really come alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back