NAP0418-NAP0426 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard! (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
First Legion presents you with the 2nd Lancers of the Imperial Guard, the legendary Red Lancers! Raised in 1810 originally of Dutchmen after the French annexation of Holland, the regiment served with distinction during all campaigns between 1812 and 1815. As the regiment was destroyed in 1812 during the Russian Campaign, the replacements were primarily Frenchmen and being one of the few original Dutch by 1815 was a source of great pride. With their striking red uniforms, their fearsome lances, and superb Colonel Edouard Colbert, the Red Lancers of the Guard served with great distinction in Russia, Saxony, the low countries, and the 100 days. We have presented them here in charging and fighting poses with nine total figures. For those of you fortunate enough to have our previous NAP0167 Colbert figure, he is a perfect match for these wonderful new figures. We sincerely hope you enjoy them!

dutchgroup.jpg

NAP0418 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Officer - $159.95
NAP0419 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Trumpeter - $169.95
NAP0420 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Standard Bearer - $174.95
NAP0421 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard NCO - $159.95
NAP0422 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Trooper with Lance #1 - $159.95
NAP0423 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Trooper with Lance #2 - $159.95
NAP0424 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Trooper with Sword #1 - $159.95
NAP0425 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Trooper with Lancer #3 - $159.95
NAP0426 2nd Dutch "Red" Lancers of the Imperial Guard Trooper with Sword #2 - $159.95
Shipping Early July 2013

NAP0418_1.jpg

NAP0418

NAP0419_1.jpg

NAP0419

NAP0420_1.jpg

NAP0420

NAP0421_1.jpg

NAP0421

NAP0422_1.jpg

NAP0422

NAP0423_1.jpg

NAP0423

NAP0424_1.jpg

NAP0424

NAP0425_1.jpg

NAP0425

NAP0426_3.jpg

NAP0426

Best,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

Awesome! These lancers look like they could ride over anything in their path!
Josh

Although I don't collect Napoleonics, these are splendid looking!

These are stunning :salute:::salute::. Can't wait to put Colbert at the fore... regards Gebhard

Is this a bad time to ask if someone has a spare Colbert? I have to get these anyway.

I dreamed about it, thank you FL (Matt).{eek3}
Beautiful pieces.Guy.{bravo}}{bravo}}

I'm so glad not collecting Naps. Theye're looking brilliant but out of my budget.

Well done FIRST LEGION {bravo}}

Oliver

HOLY MOLEY.....Beautiful NAPS....Amazing Detail.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}........FIRST LEGION:wink2:......RULES:salute::

Great release here. First Legion has done an outstanding job with these. I know a number of people have asked for Lancers to go with the Colbert figure and their prayers have been answered in a big way!

Noah

Yep, I for one is really happy that the wait is almost over, For these. I have been wishing and wanting the reinforcements for my General Colbert. The very first day I laid eyes on the miniature. Yes King and Country made some. But it just not as well made as FIrst Legion can make it.

I got my figure (Nap-425), yesterday. And it is sheer perfection, done as always the First Legion way. When I first held it I was awed by the colors, shading and highlights of the piece. I am as excited about having this as having the General.
Yes, it was a wait Into it being created. But, it was worth every moment of that wait. To see a perfectly done art.
Thank you Matt!!, from me and the rest..for making it.And it shows us the fans/ customers. That you listen to us, and the wait will always be worth it. Because perfection is being done. Thanks once again!!!

Glad to hear your new figure is great. My eagerly awaited two come in next week.

Glad to hear your new figure is great. My eagerly awaited two come in next week.

You will not be dissapointed, it is great figure to see.Done perfectly the First Legion way. I put it side by side with ones that was made by another manufacturer. The First Legion one, Is leaps and bounds better/ greatly made than the one that they did not make. :)

I got my figure (Nap-425), yesterday. And it is sheer perfection, done as always the First Legion way. When I first held it I was awed by the colors, shading and highlights of the piece. I am as excited about having this as having the General.
Yes, it was a wait Into it being created. But, it was worth every moment of that wait. To see a perfectly done art.
Thank you Matt!!, from me and the rest..for making it.And it shows us the fans/ customers. That you listen to us, and the wait will always be worth it. Because perfection is being done. Thanks once again!!!

Congratulations Spartan for this new acquisition!
I'am waiting for my order, delivery estimated next week ^&grin
Best regards
Xavier

I'm jealous :redface2: I will have to wait a bit for these but noooooooooooo doubt they will be sitting with Cobert on my self by years end:wink2: regards Gebhard

I'm jealous :redface2: I will have to wait a bit for these but noooooooooooo doubt they will be sitting with Cobert on my self by years end:wink2: regards Gebhard

Congratulations Spartan for this new acquisition!
I'am waiting for my order, delivery estimated next week ^&grin
Best regards
Xavier

Gebhard, I understand because as soon as You get/see this. You will Understandably will not stop from buying the rest. LOL.;)

Xavier, You will not regret buying this. And Save some Money Because Undoubtably, You will be Buying More!!, And Coming from someone that has been begging, for this to be made. It was worth the wait.

Arrived today. You can see how they go with french infantry.

DSC01558.JPGDSC01561.JPGDSC01569.JPG

It's tempting to compare them with King & Country Red Lancers... About 80% more expensive, about 1000% better quality you get...
No more comments.

Cheers
Janusz

Thanks for sharing, they look AMAZING! I cannot wait for my first two to arrive this week.
Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back