Nat'l Geographic History Magazine (1 Viewer)

nmrocks

2nd Lieutenant
I've subscribed to National Geographic for many years as I enjoy all the variety of worldly stories and articals. I recently subscribed to Nat. Geo's History magazine and I can't recommend it higher, Beautiful Color, thick paper stock and great in depth stories of History. You really need to check it out, one other thing I really enjoy is it's history and it's not nearly as tainted by polotics and political correctness as is often the case with Nat. Geo. monthly.
Ray

I am a subscriber as well. I also get BBC History and History revealed magazines. I enjoy them all. BBC History tends to be a little more academic than the others, going into more details with more specific articles. History revealed is probably the one with the most "mass appeal" with less detailed articles and more graphics.

I'm going to have to check this one out.

(But I fear that like many National Geographic subscribers I'll save every issue and have to eventually buy a storage shed.)

I am a subscriber as well. I also get BBC History and History revealed magazines. I enjoy them all. BBC History tends to be a little more academic than the others, going into more details with more specific articles. History revealed is probably the one with the most "mass appeal" with less detailed articles and more graphics.

Thank you Zach, I will look into the others you mention.
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back