Need Help Selling Old Lego Pirates Collection (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Hey guys, I have a modest collection of old lego pirates sets that I would like to sell to a collector if possible, but I have no clue where to look. I searched for the lego collecting clubs but none of these look very official and leave me baffled!

Does anyone know where I could find anyone interested in old sets, or does anyone know someone who is interested in them, or interested in them themselves?

Scott

Hey guys, I have a modest collection of old lego pirates sets that I would like to sell to a collector if possible, but I have no clue where to look. I searched for the lego collecting clubs but none of these look very official and leave me baffled!

Does anyone know where I could find anyone interested in old sets, or does anyone know someone who is interested in them, or interested in them themselves?

Scott

Can you post a list. I will forward it to a friend. Thank You, Chester

hi scott,

if you have the boxes, instructions and they are complete sell them on ebay, it has a very big market for them. either that or try on eurobricks, but beware you may end up collecting lego when i looked on it.

regards
liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back