Nello NY/Long Islanders New Store on LI (1 Viewer)

Just wanted to introduce ourselves to the NY community. We are an established gun store that has ventured into the toy soldier business. We plan on inventorying all the newest merchandise in the lines we carry. Currently we carry William Britain and Collectors Showcase, with hopefully more to come. Give us a call or stop on down when you have a chance. We are Chester's Hunting and Fishing, 232 Ronkonkoma Ave, Ronkonkoma NY 11779. 631-738-6991. Hope to see you soon.

Just wanted to introduce ourselves to the NY community. We are an established gun store that has ventured into the toy soldier business. We plan on inventorying all the newest merchandise in the lines we carry. Currently we carry William Britain and Collectors Showcase, with hopefully more to come. Give us a call or stop on down when you have a chance. We are Chester's Hunting and Fishing, 232 Ronkonkoma Ave, Ronkonkoma NY 11779. 631-738-6991. Hope to see you soon.
I think it's really neat you added this product to your business & hope you expand into other manufactures...

then again thank GOD K&C don't make an AK47...could get confusing if one requested a simple part number^&grin

Attachments

• Ak47_Render.jpg
    Ak47_Render.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 106
  • AFRIKAKORPS.jpg
    AFRIKAKORPS.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 115
I thought Barbara Boxer made those AK's illegal in CA? Hope you have a big bunker filled with them! I took your advice and just signed up to bring in a bunch of Thomas Gunn goodies. Hopefully the fun never ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back