New AeroArt Roman Aquilifer (1 Viewer)

Medic 314/79th

Private 2
Just received a figure from AeroArt StPetersburg, that I've wanted for a long time.

Roman Praetorian Aquilifer in tiger skin. the painting of the figure with the tiger skin colors is very interesting and a nice add to my collection!

Attachments

• IMG_6378.jpg
    IMG_6378.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 406
Looks great! I really like the the tiger skin. Congratulations on your new figure!

Joe

Fantastic figure! I looked at the manufacturer,
I'm not quite sure, is that 54mm or 60mm?

Best

Günther

Great looking figure! Inspired from your purchase I wanted to get one for myself but I went to the Aeroart website and only saw that they had the figure standing on marble. I prefer the base to be like yours where the figure is on grass rather than marble. Wonder why that option isnt available.

Great looking figure! Inspired from your purchase I wanted to get one for myself but I went to the Aeroart website and only saw that they had the figure standing on marble. I prefer the base to be like yours where the figure is on grass rather than marble. Wonder why that option isnt available.

At shows I’ve seen them selling figures with different bases so you may want to email and ask them if they have the figure with the base you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back