New airfix 1/32nd (1 Viewer)

9thHussar

Sergeant
Hi

I read somewhere recently that the Australian Infantry ww2 Re-issue 1/32nd figures are due out on general release any time now-ish!

These re-issues are great and slightly taller/bigger than the original soft poly versions. They have great conversion potential

Regards
9th

I doubt if anyone from Hornby/Airfix reads this forum, so have you thought about asking them directly to re-issue it?
Enough demand could get it done, so start the ball rolling, or maybe add your name to the list that may have already asked the question.

Regards,

Steve.

Steve,
I did as you suggested. Hopefully others that see this entry will do the same. Please, let's flood them with emails for a re-release of the Cromwell.

Hi

I read somewhere recently that the Australian Infantry ww2 Re-issue 1/32nd figures are due out on general release any time now-ish!

These re-issues are great and slightly taller/bigger than the original soft poly versions. They have great conversion potential

Regards
9th

Yes they are listed on the AIRFIX website now, and I have a set on order from my local supplier.
http://www.airfix.com/airfix-products/dioramas-and-figures/figures/132-scale-figures/a02709-australian-infantry-132-a02709/

Just what we all want MORE AUSSIES :D:D:D:D

John

Hi

also now available is the WW2 British Infantry Support Group and German Montain Troops sets - these are larger boxed sets and the Brtish have lots of spare parts, weapons etc....

Amazing what is now avaialble - what next I wonder - the last of the WW2 sets probably and maybe the Waterloo figures sets

Regards
9th

Some of the best sets released were the british support set and the german mountain troops. Will be interested seeing what they are like in this new easy to paint mould
Mitch

I hope they re-issue the Highlanders i could get the CTS Airfix ones but all these new sets are so darn cheep.
I did like the Airfix Highlanders a touch smaller then the Timpos but still very nice if you pack them into a square.

On a side note...Italeri have a brand new set of Highlanders due out in late 2010 but in 1/72.
Most of there sets do make it to 1/32 but not all :mad:...They never did do there French Heavy Cav,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back