New Barzso Medieval Tower will be available at the Chicago Show (2 Viewers)

jac28

Sergeant
I've been working on a new project for Barzso Playsets. We've been calling it the "Duke's Stronghold". It will come with a rocky base as well - that still needs to be finished. The tower itself, is 23-1/4" tall, with three places on which to put figures.

These photos are of the original sculpt. I hope you enjoy!

Thx,

Jim

I've been working on a new project for Barzso Playsets. We've been calling it the "Duke's Stronghold". It will come with a rocky base as well - that still needs to be finished. The tower itself, is 23-1/4" tall, with three places on which to put figures.

These photos are of the original sculpt. I hope you enjoy!

Thx,

Jim

Nice job Jim !

Will this match scale and be 'close' to colours of Castle ?

Thank you for posting.

Nice job Jim !

Will this match scale and be 'close' to colours of Castle ?

Thank you for posting.

Thx! Yes, it will be painted in a similarly to the colours of the Castle and it can be used with everything..It IS much taller, but I think it will work very well. I'll post a photo later showing the tower and some of the existing castle pieces.

Jim

That looks great Jim, you did an outstanding job as usual..........

I think it looks great, can't wait to see the rocky base. Looks nice with the castle and as a stand alone piece.

Agree a nice addition that fits in with the existing play sets. Looking forward to getting one. Robin,

Definitely want this one, will combine with my Barzo castle for dioramas.
Will Barzo re-release the Nottingham castle or at least the walls?

Looks great. Didn't need another add-on. Planning to buy the new tower pieces.

Question: 1. How hollow is it from base to top? I have the full castle and have illuminated it inside with flickering lights. Every night it illuminates my "Man Cave".

2. How does it fit in as far as fitting into the wall organization. The round part would fit but the smaller part looks like some cutting might be required?

Still working on filling my Rome Arena with figures I cast.

Don

Looks great. Didn't need another add-on. Planning to buy the new tower pieces.

Question: 1. How hollow is it from base to top? I have the full castle and have illuminated it inside with flickering lights. Every night it illuminates my "Man Cave".

2. How does it fit in as far as fitting into the wall organization. The round part would fit but the smaller part looks like some cutting might be required?

Still working on filling my Rome Arena with figures I cast.

Don

Hi Don,

To answer your questions:

1. I assume it will be quite hollow - there are two main sections - so each will be hollow.. since the mold hasn't been made yet I can't be more exact than that. I just gave the model to Ron Barzso about an hour ago.

2. The "smaller" section is hexagonal in shape.. to get an exact fit some trimming would be necessary.. But, I may be making a short wall to fit the hex side with the other being the usual circular cutout to fit with the existing walls.

Thx very much!

Jim

A short wall that would allow the tower to be integrated with the current layout would be great. I could then put two additional sides on.

Looking forward to your progress.

Don

A short wall that would allow the tower to be integrated with the current layout would be great. I could then put two additional sides on.

Looking forward to your progress.

Don

Agreed, being able to integrate with the castle will make a lot of collectors happy.
The castle plus tower is so versatile. Can be used for so many eras and series.........FL, JJD, Conte, K&C, etc...

Agreed, being able to integrate with the castle will make a lot of collectors happy.
The castle plus tower is so versatile. Can be used for so many eras and series.........FL, JJD, Conte, K&C, etc...

Here's a photo of the base for the tower (ready for molding).. It can be used as a stand alone piece as well.. maybe a strong point / outpost for Medieval, Ancient Rome, Greeks, etc. I've also done a short connecting wall for the tower to be integrated into the castle. Thx for your interest!

Here's a photo of the base for the tower (ready for molding).. It can be used as a stand alone piece as well.. maybe a strong point / outpost for Medieval, Ancient Rome, Greeks, etc. I've also done a short connecting wall for the tower to be integrated into the castle. Thx for your interest!

Jim;

You continue to do nice work !

Thank you.

The base looks excellent and will compliment the tower nicely. Looking forward to getting them together. Robin.

Nice! would love to get 2x

any idea what the price point will end up at?

on a side note I always wanted to get like 4-6 Tripoli pirate fort walls but got into Collecting Barzso Playset stuff too late, any chance of producing any more of those wall style pieces in the near future?

thanks

When and where can we order......will old castle walls ever be available again?

When and where can we order......will old castle walls ever be available again?

They should be up on the website after the Chicago Show... You can also contact Ron Barzso at barzo@earthlink.net. I believe he will take you information for ordering... I don't know what the price point is yet.

Also, full castles are still available... I don't know if or when he'll have separate walls for sale - you may want to ask Ron.

Thx again!

Jim

Ron said that castle walls and towers would be available in the near future........

Jim

My brother is coming to Chicago and I was hoping to obtain a tower. The e-mail for Ron on your last reply seems to be incorrect.
Can you update Me?

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back