New Barzso Medieval Tower will be available at the Chicago Show (2 Viewers)

Ron sent this photo to me this afternoon.. Production pieces - tower and base together! And he added the small octagonal tower at the very top (he should have some of those at the Chicago Show as well).

Great piece. My brother will be in Chicago to pick up one. Did you design the smaller wall to allow it to be integrated with the existing castle.

The base is great but I want it to be part of the castle.

Don

Great piece. My brother will be in Chicago to pick up one. Did you design the smaller wall to allow it to be integrated with the existing castle.

The base is great but I want it to be part of the castle.

Don

Thx Don,

Yes, did make a smaller "connector" wall to use with the castle. I haven't seen a production piece yet. but it should be ready for the show. The base is fully sculpted with a stone floor - so it can actually be used as a standalone piece.

Jim

Ron sent this photo to me this afternoon.. Production pieces - tower and base together! And he added the small octagonal tower at the very top (he should have some of those at the Chicago Show as well).

Thanks Jim !

The tower Ron put on the top for his photo is the "Small Medieval Tower"...Correct ?

Thanks Jim !

The tower Ron put on the top for his photo is the "Small Medieval Tower"...Correct ?

Yes indeed... It's already available and he's getting more made for the show. Everything else is new.

Agree a very nice piece, hopefully travelling all the way down under soon. Thanks for the photo. Robin.

Thanks Jim & Ron

I can hardly wait for my brother to get back from Chicago. The small wall and all. Now to figure out what I have to do to modify the display to allow it to fit. Also alter the lighting.

At some time later I will post pictures.

Don

[FONT=&quot]The Duke's Stronghold is now available in the LOD online store.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://lodtoysoldiers.com/products/duke-s-stronghold-from-the-barzso-foam-medieval-collection[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back