New Bulge Germans (1 Viewer)

Gideon

Command Sergeant Major
I just recieved the new dealer dispatches.

So far, it's only photos showing some new Napoleonics and the new Bulge Germans.

The Sepp figure looks amazing!

Gideon,

Can you post a picture of the German ones?

I just finished posting all the new images on my site. They are great. I love the winter stuff and hope he makes plenty more!!!

Bill S.

Thank you Bill. I'm on my way over to your site.

Bill, I took a look but none of the pictures show up.

They were also posted on toysoldierchat.com ! They're terrific !

Sorry Guys I forgot to hit the upload button :confused:

The pictures are there.

Bill S.

Thanks Bill. I don't know how Andy keeps doing it but the figures just keeping better and better. Just when I thought that he couldn't possibly improve over the most recent D Day, Russian and Bulge releases and these look even better. The U.S. prisoner without a hat and Sepp Dietrich look so real, it's scary. Andy just keeps raising the bar so much you don't know how much higher he'll go.

If, like he said, these are available for Chicago, these will be a tremendous hit.

Last year he had some sets that came out in time for those dealers selling in Chicago. I am sure he will do the same this year since WWII is his best seller and this is the premier show for the year.

As far as quality goes i said it in one of my threads earlier it amazes me at how much better each new series gets. Soon you will be able to pull them out of the box and they will start fighting each other :D

Bill S.

Just looked at the BOB Germans, WOW.
I wonder if Andy is not allowed within 100 feet of a school, as he might get kids addicted to this line of soldiers!
Gary

Could someone direct me to where i can view these please.Thanks.

Thanks bill,that was very kind.They are superb,better start getting in the wifes good books!.

King and country is really at the top of the field

The GI prisoners set is just amazing

of course I'll be getting all of them............ damit!

If anyone has seen the Movie "Saints and Soldiers" these sets remind me of the opening scene of the malmandy massacre.

If you havent seen "Saints and Soldiers" ...great movie, recommend it.

These new sets look great.The only worry I have is on the Grille Self propelled Gun.Looking at the bar that goes over the top could pose a weak point for breakage especially if its packed with that in place.Does anyone know if this will be a separate piece?I know Andy and company packs everything really well but....Just curious...

Hi,
They look terrific, especially the self propelled gun and tank and the Germans white uniforms. I'm now imagining a diorama with snow and some trees... Didn´t think about getting into the Battle of the Bulge Series, but I guess I´ll have to think twice ( or more... ). Temptations and more temptations... Have mercy...

Regards,
Paulo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back