New Command Car (2 Viewers)

Praetorian

Hi Guys,

Don’t know why but just recently quite a few collectors have been asking about a new German command vehicle…

I spoke to Andy this morning (before he left for another trip to China) and he confirmed that we have an all-new HORCH vehicle already in the works and… some king of… Tiger!

Sounds interesting my friends but sorry I could not get more info than that!

Happy Collecting!

Hi Praetorian,

are you sure its KING TIGER?:eek:

pls be true!!:D

Even though i dwell into HB Armor these days, K&C was my first love & always will have a special place in my cabinet..

Nasir,

I think it's a typo and he probably meant "kind" instead of "king."

Hi jazzeum,

you are probably right.

But a tiger is still a Tiger to me..

Hopefully its either a KING TIGER (Henshel pls):eek:, JAGDTIGER:D or TIGER 1 middle version (I know, but isnt it nice to complete the Tiger 1 variants - after early K&C Tunisian, late HB version models :p).

The Sturmtiger is my least favourite of the tiger family.

Until there is further news, i can keep the faith..

Horch sounds interesting , wonder whether it will be grey or cammo,

Maybe the new kinda tiger is coming out of the desert:D:D:D:D

I dont think its from the desert - thats the Tunisian Tiger.

I think we're getting eastern front variant of a Tiger..

Love to slap a coat of grey paint on it all the same..even I'm not that brave:D

Glad i'm not the only coward then!:D;).A Grey Tiger would be cool.That would mean i'd have Desert,Winter,Normandy,King and Grey.That would do nicely.Horch would be welcome too.

Rob

I'd bet it's a grey Tiger I. But my hope is for a winter King Tiger.

Not another tiger! I mean how many times can you do it.
And I,m referring to all manufactorers.
Gary

Gary

Well, I see only one in my collection;) Other than HB which is a lot of mulla and the retired ones which cost quite a few beans, I'm open to a brand spankin' new model:)

It Could Be An Eastern Front Tiger But I Know Everybody Is Really Awaiting A Jagdtiger. Maybe Andy Will Actually Put Out A Jagdtiger Before Somebody Beats Him To It.

It Could Be An Eastern Front Tiger But I Know Everybody Is Really Awaiting A Jagdtiger. Maybe Andy Will Actually Put Out A Jagdtiger Before Somebody Beats Him To It.

I hope not because I plan to claim my recent foray into WW II was a limited lapse in judgement! :D

Praetorian mentioned Horsch and Tiger...but somehow everyone gravitated to the Tiger. Tiger this, Tiger that Tiger here Tiger there...my, my why so much facination with the Tiger? Are'nt there too much Tigers in the market yet? I say HORSCH, HORSCH! And whatever happened to the Storch?

I need a command car to complement my Kubelwagen and a Storch that flew the top brass in and out of the combat zone.

HORSCH with Rommel ... I am elated (I suppose K&C will come up with 2 versions of the HORSCH, one European theater and 1 desert)

How about the upcoming Hitler's Paris staff car? I want to know if the figures are removable.

I strongly strongly request that the figures will not be "GLUED" to the Horsch staff car!

Also I've reliable source that says no STORCH in 2008.

For the command figures it would be nice to get a few guys in black leather coats as well, like rommel:cool:

Attachments

• rommel.jpg
    rommel.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 256
  • 3093523.jpg
    3093523.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 251
  • ww2__01.jpg
    ww2__01.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 252
  • ww2__08.jpg
    ww2__08.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 255
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 250
While there will always be debate regarding the german armed forces's (Whermacht and Waffen SS) conducts in war and towards civilian, i think there should be no doubt whatsoever that they are the most stylish looking armed force in the history of warfare.

This reason alone greatly contributes to the big sales of german toys (12 inch figures/vehicles, 1/16, 1/30, 1/35 scale figures/vehicles).

I find that even toys of non-glorious units of the German army, with poor historical WW2 performances (like the ski troops, or luftwaffe ground troops <not to be mistaken with the superb fallschirmjager!>) gets very good sales due to the fact they looks good.

This is not a complaint, in fact, i love them.;)

But it's hard to keep my focus and stay discipline with my purchases.:(

Nasir kasmani,
self confessed slobbering German freak.

HORSCH with Rommel ... I am elated (I suppose K&C will come up with 2 versions of the HORSCH, one European theater and 1 desert)

How about the upcoming Hitler's Paris staff car? I want to know if the figures are removable.

I strongly strongly request that the figures will not be "GLUED" to the Horsch staff car!

Also I've reliable source that says no STORCH in 2008.

That would be neat! But no Storch? that's bad!

Gary

YES, YES, YES.....to the future K/C TIGER....... Gray or Eastern Front Version.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back