New Command Car (1 Viewer)

A while back on a thread I complained about a "dearth" of new material, it was a selfish statement but it was also that I felt a lack of inspiration from the products coming out at the time. Now this is what I was talking about!! Original, Artistic, different, and it exudes personality.
I am most pleased, this is a must have.
Ray :D:p:rolleyes:

According to Collector's Showcase, "Original" and "different" is open to debate. I originally sided with CS, but after communicating with another member here I'm not sure who I believe anymore in that whole affair. :cool:

For me the choice between the two Horch vehicles is easy because i don't and wouldn't collect LAH.I really like the look of this AK version from K&C and i like the fact that the main figure is removable.This will look cool alongside any number of AK vehicles /Camels that the AK already has.Can anyone else picture it pulling up to the Storch on a desert airfield? In fact 'Horch meets Storch' scenario;)

Rob

For me the choice between the two Horch vehicles is easy because i don't and wouldn't collect LAH.I really like the look of this AK version from K&C and i like the fact that the main figure is removable.This will look cool alongside any number of AK vehicles /Camels that the AK already has.Can anyone else picture it pulling up to the Storch on a desert airfield? In fact 'Horch meets Storch' scenario;)

Rob

A Horch + Storch scenario occurred to me as well ;)

A Horch + Storch scenario occurred to me as well ;)

I remember that cool looking dio when the Storch was first shown,Camels,armoured cars etc.Would look so good in my office Oz.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back